are EAs reliable?

I mean, have you seen any case where your strategy is well programmed.. and works fine in demo.. but in real account you have problems?

What aspects are mandatory to fulfill aside solid requirements (of your strategy) at the programming stage, in order to guarantee a good performance

THANKS

Expect variations based on the quality of the EA and also from demo to live accounts due to spread/commissions that are not present in demo accounts and then add in liquidity. Yes, lots of variation.

Never expect the same results, even from the same EA with different brokers as they deal with different banks and have different order flows on their systems.

I know the market has not emotions, but if it did have emotions the market will try to screw you every time.  LOL.

There are no guarantees.  Read the BIG print, it is not fine print, "Past performance does not guarantee future results."

F.Black:

I mean, have you seen any case where your strategy is well programmed.. and works fine in demo.. but in real account you have problems?

What aspects are mandatory to fulfill aside solid requirements (of your strategy) at the programming stage, in order to guarantee a good performance

THANKS

Yes and i have seen the reverse happen as well.

It's just a reminder that is will be very hard to get accurate profit loss indications for an ea while using the tester.

It is good if you learn this early on because i have seen people that spend many years testing every ea they can find just to discover that it will fail under live market conditions.

in my own opinion based on my experienced for the past 10 years i have tried several kinds of system EA's but i thing i learned. it is still the best to trade manually rather than relying on EA's alone
Reason: