Strategies that work - page 11

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There, apart from the checks. Previously, your codes were readable and of interest to codobase(beginners). Now things have changed for the worse, although with experience it should be the other way round.

Unfortunately, people have become less intelligent. And this is a global trend :(

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately it's people who have become less intelligent. And this is a global trend :(

Really?

Try reading this code a month after you wrote it. And it's your own code, not someone else's.

I am completely out of this thread. Next, without me. You can bang your head against the wall.

Fast528:

I want to warn you, if they are giving away freebies, it's more likely to be a scam by registering with a broker using a referral link.

The robot will sell out, and the scammer will get a percentage of your plunder.

I'm not saying anything about EAs and ref-links, I found the TS itself in a pub on the net, the simplest and at the same time not bad working (not a grail).

Vladimir Karputov:

I am completely out of this thread. Next, without me. You can bang your head against the wall.

This is the perfect example of "schoolboy" thinking, where any criticism is taken at knifepoint.

P.S. Of course, Vladimir, thank you very much for the fact that when I had started mql5, you had helped me with your knowledge! I haven't forgotten about it!

lihawer:
Read the text carefully) I wrote about the TS and not a word about advisers and ref links, the very TS I found in a publique on the net, the simplest and at the same time not bad working (not a grail).

keep your secret TC)

The text was used as an example

Fast528:

Keep your secret TC.)

Shit, everywhere I go, there's screaming and mouthing off. What's wrong with you?

(I'm glad you're so far away from each other))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Maybe you'll figure it out now. There are more positive ones.

You'll get your 10 pips everywhere.

It's better to trade on M1 on 2 wagons. Enter the market on a pullback after a colour change.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the perfect example of 'schoolboy' thinking, where any criticism is taken at knifepoint.

All people are different. That's fine.

Why just criticise for nothing. Criticism is not particularly constructive, I think.

Half the kodobase is made up of his work. At a guess, of course.

The man did. He was interested in fast-tracking his proposed ideas.

Fast528:

keep your secret TC)

What makes you think this TC is secret? Bad mood? I have no problem uploading the archive here with all the data, just haven't had time to figure out if I can do it or not, don't want to break local rules.
Reason: