Strategies that work - page 6

Serqey Nikitin:
It doesn't seem logical... First, you have to figure it out, then see if it works, and then conclude whether "there is a reliable strategy" or whether it is too early...

I have been testing the strategy for a long time, so I am giving an opinion. And the one who is ready to understand the strategy first will succeed.

Artem Konkov:

I have been testing the strategy for a long time, so I am giving an opinion. And it will work for someone who is prepared to understand the strategy first.

I get it... It's a plane that can take off, but it can also go down... The important thing is that the pilot is sober!

Serqey Nikitin:
I get it... It's a plane that can take off, but it can also go down... The important thing is that the pilot is sober!

50/50 as always ))))

Serqey Nikitin:
I get it... It's a plane that can take off, but it can also fall down... The main thing is that the pilot should be sober!

Thank you. That's very succinct and correct. A plane is a serious structure. A pilot has to be not only sober, but also ready for serious flying.

Test the gaps on Monday: GapSystem

Ilya Malev:

Open at the market opening on Monday in the opposite direction to the gap (if there is one).

I agree, I have a TS video on this topic.

I downloaded it once...

I can't attach it - 32 metres

Fast528:

I told you the sensei would come and... Here we go.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I told you the sensei would come and... Here we go.)

A loose thread.

Сергей Таболин:

It is an empty topic.

The topic is fine, but it should be discussed in the traders' forum, not in the sellers' and programmers' forum.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The topic is fine, but it should be discussed on the traders' forum, not on the sellers' and programmers' forum.

The traders forum is such a mess...
Reason: