Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 6

Vladislav Andruschenko:

:-(

Sad.
It's just that this story about my tester having Wow! I'm sick and tired of this story about my tester going bad in real life. The situation is often as follows: in the tester - so-so, in real life - even worse.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's just this story about me having Wow in the tester. I'm sick of this story. The situation is often as follows: in the tester - so-so, in real life - even worse.

Exactly. There are billions in the tester, but not so much in the real world...

Or vice versa. In the real, profit, and in the tester, over the same period, it's all gone.

I agree. The strategy tester in mt5 is a mega-cool thing. Real ticks, delays, floating spread .......

The mt4 tester is just for checking if it works correctly.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why, if you use a broker's platform, everything is ok

To put it mildly, it's not! )))

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Exactly. There are billions in the tester, but not so much in the real world...

Or vice versa. In the real, profit, and in the tester, over the same period, it's all gone.

I agree. The strategy tester in mt5 is a mega-cool thing. Real ticks, delays, floating spread .......

The mt4 tester is just for checking if it works correctly.

I haven't seen any real evidence that the mt4 tester is bad

Boris Gulikov:

To put it mildly, it isn't! )))

Is there a link to the source of your opinion?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there a link to the source of your opinion?

There is. There are plenty of sources! Almost every first product in the marketplace! )))

And your trade is included! You yourself wrote that in the tester it's CSO, but in real life it's a drain!

Boris Gulikov:

There is. There are plenty of sources! Almost every first product in the marketplace! )))

And your trade is included! You yourself wrote that in the tester it's CSO, but in real life it's a drain!

That's not what I said.

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's not what I said.

"It's just that the story about my tester having a wow! and in real life, I'm getting tired of it. Most often the situation is as follows: in the tester - so-so, in real life - even worse. "That's what you said!

That's a 100% proof that everything is wrong with the MT4 tester!

Starting with the leaky quotes and ending with the inability to take into account the commission in testing (as well as the real spreads, slippages, requotes and other niceties).

Boris Gulikov:

"It's just that the story of how I got a wow in the tester and blew it in real life is getting old. and in real life, I'm getting tired of it. Most often the situation is as follows: in the tester - so-so, in real life - even worse. "That's what you said!

That's a 100% proof that everything is wrong with the MT4 tester!

Starting with leaky quotes and ending with the inability to take into account commission during testing (as well as real spreads, slippages, requotes and other delights).

Quote to the end . The gist of the phrase is that some traders have everyone to blame, ticks, brokers, testers, but not them

Vladimir Baskakov:
Quote to the end . The essence of this phrase is that everyone is to blame for some traders, ticks, brokers, testers, but not them.

What are you talking about? That's your entire phrase.

And on the subject - if you don't agree with what your more experienced colleagues tell you, it only speaks volumes about your lack of experience and stubbornness. Nothing more.

If you trade for a few more years on the real market, test thousands of man-hours and you will see that your only intention is to do good, and not to argue with you in this thread for your own pleasure.

Reason: