Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So you can test it in good health. And what is in vain and where it should be, I will decide for myself somehow.) By the way, I'm not asking anyone).

ZZY I don't exclude (but I don't claim either) that tester grails in such mass quantities are obtained due to some features of the MT tester. What I can't control, I don't use. However, nor do I recommend anything to anyone.

Mostly

- close stops

- parameter fitting

- the spread is zero

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So you can test it in good health. And what is in vain and where it should be, I will decide for myself somehow.) By the way, I'm not asking anyone).

ZZY I don't exclude (but I don't claim either) that tester grails in such mass quantities are obtained due to some features of the MT tester. What I can't control, I don't use. However, nor do I recommend anything to anyone.

Tester grails don't get it on real ticks, they get it in "Every tick" mode, i.e. on simulated ticks.

Try testing all the robots in the top in both modes and you'll see a big difference.

Although it is possible to cheat on real ticks too.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The tester grails don't get it on real ticks, they get it in "Every tick" mode, i.e. on simulated ticks.

Try to test all the robots in the top in both modes and you will see a big difference.

Although you can cheat on real ticks too.

Thanks, 1m counts is good enough for me. Once again, decision delays of 30s for most strategies (even near-scalper ones) are insignificant.

If a trader is unable to make a profit on 1m, no amount of ticks will save him. Rumours about the usefulness and panacea of ticks are greatly exaggerated).

Renat Akhtyamov:

mostly

- close stops

- adjusting parameters

- the spread is zero

I have very close stops - if anything goes wrong, we close immediately and without thinking. Intraday, though.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The tester grails don't get it on real ticks, they get it in "Every tick" mode, i.e. on simulated ticks.

Try to test all the robots in the top in both modes and you will see a big difference.

Although it is possible to cheat on real ticks too.

So if there is a grail on real ticks in the MT5 tester, is it the same on real ticks?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have very close stops - if anything goes wrong, we close immediately and without thinking. Intraday, however.

I meant stops of up to 5 pips.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I meant stops up to 5 pips

What do you mean, 0.5 in 4 digits?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What do you mean, 0.5 in 4 digits?

No way.

It's less than the spread.

Up to 5 on the 4-digit spread.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No way.

That's less than the spread.

Up to 5 on a 4-digit spread.

This is overkill. Spread, let's say 15 (on a 5 digit), the stop could well be 20-30. Well, it's already clear that it's going the wrong way, why wait?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is overkill. Spread, let's say 15 (on a 5 digit), the stop may well be 20-30. Well, it is already clear that it goes in the wrong direction, what to expect?

Of course .

And the tester uses stops of up to 5 points.

There are two more main points when it happens

Reason: