Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 88

Andrey Dik:

If you make a car analogy, they would drive their supercars dashing around in a race. What's wrong with that, if everyone sees the race? - After all, why hide what has been created, nurtured, nurtured with your own hands?

And as for people who don't like me or don't like me - whatever, personal dislike shouldn't affect the common cause - that's what I've been calling for all along "got anything to say on the matter?".

Andrey Khatimlianskii2016.07.13 14:25#
Andrey Dik:
Andrey, will you judge? We'll need to test all the algorithms of the participants, calculate the table of results, and post the results and calculations of the table. The work is not dusty and respected as much as it is unpaid.

Run ready codes (without dll, of course) on your PC and post screenshots and logs - no problem.

I will not judge.

=============================================

"have anything to say on the matter?" (с)

Or again the holding is not possible. Maybe we can already move on to discussing new options.

Andrey Dik:

And as for people who don't like me or don't like me - whatever, personal dislike shouldn't affect the common cause - that's what I was constantly calling for - "have you got anything to say on the matter?".

If you did "don't give a shit at all" there would be no constant assertion from you to that effect that you "don't give a shit at all".

When you "don't care at all", you don't talk about it every chance you get -- you don't talk about it at all, because "don't care at all".

Simple logic to optimise personal statements.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Run the ready-made codes (without dll, of course) on your PC and post screenshots and logs - no problem.

I won't judge.

There! And you don't want to judge, because it's a responsibility! Responsibility that I was not afraid to take on, which at the request of the participants then shifted to MQ.

Well, you won't have to judge, what is there to judge, there are only 2 contestants. You post the results and that's it, you can see everything. I agree, and if Peter agrees, let's get down to business. We may still be able to get some more people to join us, but would you be willing to do a test for all participants?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you didn't "give a shit at all", you wouldn't be constantly saying that you "don't give a shit at all".

When you "don't care at all", you don't talk about it every chance you get -- you don't talk about it at all, because you "don't care at all".

Simple logic to optimise personal statements.

And why do you keep saying you don't care about me and quoting me endlessly? You don't care at all. I asked you not to write here, you are littering the thread with useless posts.

"Whatever" in my words means "must not affect the common cause". It is clear that we are all human beings and not robots and we cannot work without emotions. Why provoke each other?

Well, now that you've found a third party, maybe you should draw a line and publicly invite him with a new date, because I'm not going.

You don't need him.

Andrey Dik:

If you make a car analogy, they would drive their supercars dashing around in a race. What's wrong with that, if everyone sees the race? - After all, why hide what has been created, nurtured, nurtured by one's own hands?

There is nothing wrong with it. Only it's not a championship for the people, it's a show-off. We should call things by their proper names.

Andrey Dik:

There! And you don't want to judge because it's a responsibility! A responsibility that I was not afraid to take on, which was then shifted to MQ at the request of the participants.

Well, you won't have to judge, what's there to judge, there are only 2 contestants. You post the results and that's it, you can see everything. I agree, and if Peter agrees, let's get down to business. We may be able to get some more people to join us, but would you agree to do a test for all participants?

No, not because of responsibility. It's because there are no rules. One that's unambiguous and clear to everyone. That anyone but you agrees with.

The number of participants doesn't matter to me, I'll spend a little more time.

Andrey Dik:

There! And you don't want to judge because it's a responsibility! A responsibility that I was not afraid to take on, which was then shifted to MQ at the request of the participants.

Well, you won't have to judge, what's there to judge, there are only 2 participants. You post the results and that's it, you can see everything. I agree, and if Peter agrees, let's get down to business. We may still be able to get some more people to join us, but would you be willing to do a test for all participants?

All spectators may be judges. In my opinion, that's the best option.

Let's expose our libraries/scripts in compiled form. Let's show the library with FF. Everyone will be able to download and check the results. We will immediately see who is the winner.

The only question is, - who will generate the FF key?

I am inclined to think that it really should be a neutral person, perhaps a representative of MQ, on whom one can rely.

Who he is - I don't know.

Let's think about it.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Nothing wrong with that. Only it's not a championship for the people, it's a ponzi scheme. We need to call things by their proper names.

Well, if that's your opinion, it's up to you, I won't argue with you. You've agreed to be a neutral tester and that's a good thing.

So how about a few participants, ideally all on the list, do all the tests?

Andrey Dik:

Why do you keep saying that you don't care about me and quoting me all the time? You don't care at all. I told you not to post here, you're littering the thread with useless posts.

"Whatever" in my words means "must not affect the common cause". It is clear that we are all human beings and not robots and we cannot work without emotions. Why provoke each other?

To be precise, here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page73 I put it this way:

"I have already said several times that you, as a person, as a personality, as a source of useful information, I am not interested not just "at all", but "at all and never". "

Confirmed, I am.

The occasional quote on your type-championship topic is my amusement, that's what a forum is for both business communication and entertainment -- in this case, I'm having fun, since your topic stopped being serious almost immediately.

Reason: