MT5 crashes every time I press the market tab!

Hi everyone! 

I have an uncommon problem with my MT5, and it's that MT5 constantly crashes on my Mac every time i try to open the market tab! I've tried changing my defult browser to see if it was some sort of local problem but regardless which one of the 3 I choose the problem remains! It does not take more than 2-5 seconds and the program to completely shut down. 

I've obviously tried googleing the problem without much success! Although, there were some people experiencing the exact same with the MT4! There was one guy who managed to fix it but I have no idea what he means, and for someone with little computer experience, it was hart to interpret! But this was his solution: 

"Hello, I had the same problem and found a solution. The market tab takes a while to load that make it non-responding for the auto-restart program to restart it every time. My problem is because I use an auto-restart program."

What does he mean with an auto-restart program? Is this automatically installed? Is it something in my Mac? 

Would truly appreciate help! Right now I cannot buy anything on the marketplace and install it as it is right now! 

Kid regards

Make sure that you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser(s) installed in your computer and that your MT5 terminal is updated to the latest 4000 build.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Make sure that you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser(s) installed in your computer and that your MT5 terminal is updated to the latest 4000 build.

I do have everything updated ofc! I've re-installed the MT5 platform several times, should be the latest update? Or what do you mean by the latest 4000 build? Do you know what the person meant by auto-restart program?

DanielS2023 #:

I do have everything updated ofc! I've re-installed the MT5 platform several times, should be the latest update? Or what do you mean by the latest 4000 build? Do you know what the person meant by auto-restart program?

I don't know, maybe the fact that you are on a Mac have something to do with it.

Have you resolved it?
Reason: