Creating a trading robot - page 6

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I understand from the picture your idea of a trend and waves. To correct myself, I probably see the trend as one separate wave, either impulsive or corrective, depending on the market. For example, before the new year I was able to build impulsive waves (December month), now I observe the picture and realize that the trend is more like a corrective wave.

The catch is that any wave is a trend on a smaller scale.

It is important to know what time coordinates we are in.

Georgiy Merts:

Not a joker, a freeloader.

He's read about the "right super-duper-strategy" and wants a robot to follow it. As one said: "If it works, we'll get richer, but if not, we'll get closer to understanding the market". What he didn't say was that in doing so, the coder wastes both time and effort, while he himself wastes nothing.

He has the first entry.Alexander| 2016.05.16 Then he disappeared for a long time.

Assuming it could be a double registration of a resident of this forum.

Doesn't matter. We shall see.

Uladzimir Izerski:

He has the first entry.Alexander|| 2016.05.16 Then he disappeared for a long time.

Assuming it could be a double registration of a resident of this forum.

Doesn't matter. We shall see.

So take the reins yourself)

Citizens of Metaquotes, how can this be? I'm trying to put together a composite reply to a series of previous posts and when I go to the previous page of the thread my unfinished post disappears.

I'm just looking for quotes. Completely inconsistent with your skill level. Sorry.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

PLANNNNNNNNNNN ))))

1- we take into account 28 major currency pairs......

Can we start with the first point...

Why take 28 pairs and by the way - is one harder or easier to trade?

Well, there you go. I warned you.

Алексей Тарабанов:
х ?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Trying to put together a composite response to a series of previous posts and when I go to the previous page of the thread my unfinished post disappears.

Alexei Tarabanov:

If you can't not write, don't write. (с)

And let's predict the bitcoin exchange rate using AI based on couchaslayer neural networks. Why use outdated tools? We're all professionals here...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's start with the first point...

Why take 28 pairs and why - is it more difficult or easier to trade one?

Noted, the volatility of a single pair is much higher than the volatility of a portfolio of even 3 currency pairs. I would like to add here the answer concerning 28 pairs, many people say that major is enough. So, sometimes the majors are not trending but the crosses are trending, so why stop at the majors when we are obviously interested only in the trend ones?

Reason: