Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 13

Реter Konow:

Do you realise what total monitoring will lead to?

It's a one-off publicity stunt. Nothing more.

Monitoring will prove even more clearly that there are almost no good EAs. And those that are available, they earn only temporarily and unstably.

This will finally destroy the faith of useless EAs. This is an actual advertisement against algotrading.

Better that than outright deception.

Реter Konow:

I am against divorce. But you yourself don't realise that you are tricking people with any kind of prediction. Even by monitoring. Because it doesn't guarantee future profits.

That's why I suggest otherwise. Shift the responsibility to the buyers by making algotrading semi-automatic.

Monitoring will show how the robot has performed for a certain period of time, it does not guarantee future results. And no one guarantees it. The key is: the ROBOT has worked.

Pass it on to the buyers - no one will buy such systems. And the quality of the signals that the system gives to the buyer will be different from the signals that the bot opens and closes by itself? They will not. It will be even worse.

Реter Konow:

I am against divorce. But you yourself don't realise that you're tricking people with any kind of prediction. Even by monitoring. Because it doesn't guarantee future profits.

That's why I suggest otherwise. Shift the responsibility to the buyers by making algotrading semi-automatic.

I.e. you just want to write utilities for the user, and the fact that it leads to nothing, your conscience is clear. Hmm....

I guess in that case, you have nothing to worry about at all.

Candy wrappers are always needed.

TheXpert:

To whom? All the talk about the need for monitoring for some reason only from those who have it.

I have never heard of monitoring on my account, I have always been aware of the fact that it is impossible to monitor everything on my account, I have never said anything.

All in all, this is a group of people who sell the same crap as the others but want to stand out from them. Like Ivanov who wanted a separate subsection for his mega-indicators.

Well, not all of them... Look at my posts earlier in this thread, they are all as such about the fact that, yes, monitoring is not bad, but it is not necessary at all. Each seller decides for himself to put it or not.
Does monitoring an account managed by this Expert Advisor give you an advantage? It seems to be so.
We have already introduced moderation, so by and large it does not make sense to change anything, if only moderation were to be brought back. Maybe not as rigid as it was, but review in manual mode to sift out trash before publishing NEW products. Wouldn't hurt at all. On full automatic mode, you can leave updating versions of products.

Ivan Pochta:

Monitoring will show how the robot has performed over a certain period of time, it does not guarantee results in the future. And no one guarantees it. The key is: the robot has performed.

Pass it on to the buyers - no one will buy such systems. And the quality of the signals that the system gives to the buyer will be different from the signals that the bot opens and closes by itself? They will not. It will be even worse.

Farkhat Guzairov:

So you just want to write utilities for the user, and the fact that it does not lead to anything, your conscience is clear. Hmmm....

I think in that case, you have nothing to worry about at all.

Candy wrappers are always needed.

You have a superficial understanding of my idea. Although, I have stated it superficially.

Semi-automatic systems will find users. But that's not enough. You need to create a different win/loss ratio. For this, you need a slightly different platform with slightly different rules of the game. Not 5% vs. 95%, but at least 30% vs. 70%.

It looks utopian now, but that ratio was in the past and I think it will be again in the future. If the market doesn't return to that ratio, it will outlive itself. Therefore, new rules of the game are coming in a new marketplace. Semi-automated algotrading will be in charge there.

Ivan Pochta:

Monitoring will show how the robot has performed over a certain period of time, it does not guarantee results in the future. And no one guarantees it. The key is: the robot has performed.

When you realise that there is no objective concept of "Signal quality", because there is no concept of"forecasting quality". It's like"the quality of coffee grounds''. It's all a scam.

Monitoring is also a fraud. And it is even more professional. Because it mimics honesty.

Any citing of the statistics of the past trading, as a basis for future forecasts, is a scam.

Therefore, the semi-automatic trading is the most honest option.

And they will buy if there is nothing else.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well not all... Look at my posts earlier in this thread, they are all as such that yes monitoring is not bad, but not at all necessary. Each seller decides for himself to put it or not.
Does monitoring an account managed by this Expert Advisor give you an advantage? It seems to be so.
We have already introduced moderation, so by and large it does not make sense to change anything, if only moderation were to be brought back. Maybe not as rigid as it was, but review in manual mode to sift out trash before publishing NEW products. Wouldn't hurt at all. On full automatic mode, you can leave updating versions of products.

How do you weed out rubbish in moderation? There is no way. Moderators testing with a standard tester? You're on your own. What seems to be a grail will be a drain, and the crap they want to sift out will be a grail. Only the market can show. If the author is against monitors, he obviously has no confidence in the product.

I described the mechanism above: Monitoring should be automatic. The seller, uploading the bot to the market, loads the sets, selects the account size (domo) and preferred server, sets the timeframes and pairs. By the way, this will weed out sellers who don't post or even sell sets to their bots separately.

Moderation should be brought back. Updating versions without moderation - also agree.

Реter Konow:

When will you understand that there is no objective concept "signal quality" because there is no concept of"quality of prediction". It's like"quality of coffee grounds guessing". It's all a scam.

Monitoring is also a scam. And an even more professional one at that. Because it mimics honesty.

Any citing of the statistics of the past trading, as a basis for future forecasts, is a scam.

Therefore, the semi-automatic trading is the most honest option.

And they will buy if there is nothing else.

You are not selling experts and, as I understand it, are not buying. You are promoting your topic of manual trading, but not "in that subject" - create a branch and write whatever you like, you will find adepts and, perhaps, a separate section in the Market will be created for you. Just don't flub here.

Ivan Pochta:

You don't sell experts and, as I understand it, you don't buy. You are promoting your manual trading topic, but not "in the right topic" - create a thread and write whatever you like, you will find adepts, maybe they will make a separate section in the market for you. Just don't flood the thread here.

There have been quite a few threads like this one. And it's been the same everywhere. Talking about junk and junk. Searching for criteria for evaluating EAs. Confusion. Arguing...

And what's stopping you from just going to that resource and selling there?

Ivan Pochta:

How do you weed out rubbish in moderation? There is no way. Moderators testing with a standard tester? You're on your own. What seems to be a grail will be a drain, and the crap they want to sift out will be a grail. Only the market can show. If the author is against monitors, he obviously has no confidence in the product.

I described the mechanism above: Monitoring should be automatic. The seller, uploading the bot to the market, loads the sets, selects the account size (domo) and preferred server, sets the timeframes and pairs. By the way, this will weed out sellers who don't post or even sell sets to their bots separately.

Moderation should be brought back. Updating versions without moderation - also agree.

And if the author is confident in the product, no one is stopping him from giving his money-back guarantee to the buyer, so as not to make up machinations with tasks for others:)

Reason: