What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 14

Stops at 500 are set by fundamentalists working on long term cycles

10tp / 500sl = 0.02 with this ratio any strategy has no future

sab1uk >> :

Stops at 500 are set by fundamentalists working on long term cycles

10tp / 500sl = 0.02 with this ratio any strategy has no future

I was betting 50, it's suicide. in the first 6 hours the whole depo is in the grave. 200... that's enough for the day. 500 is the minimum where it'll hold. 1,000 is ideal. But scary.

Any objections when it's all been tested in real life?

Mischek >> :

There's nowhere else to sit.

The world has narrowed down to the internet and this forum.

You are not being criticized but pitied, everyone has been through martin.

I have somewhere lying martin, he was locked (not by me) onyx and 2 years, and maybe even now is still holding, but I can not find the link already

but if I find the martin, I'll post it here.

90% of the trades with a fixed lot are martin? I'm only getting a multiplier on orders 3-6 or even later.

Skymaster >> :

I bet 50, it's suicide. in the first 6 hours the whole depot is in the grave. 200... that's enough for the day. 500 is the minimum where it'll hold. 1,000 is ideal. But scary.

What do you mean tested in real life, how many months if not years?

Skymaster >> :

I bet 50, it's suicide. in the first 6 hours the whole depot is in the grave. 200... that's enough for the day. 500 is the minimum where it'll hold. 1,000 is ideal. But scary.

the latest version is discussed here

http://xronikas.biz/forum/11-47-1

I don't think you came up with a better one than he did.

Generally, from what I've read, strategies like this don't involve stops at all.

Here's an example. Where do you see martin?

Mischek >> :

What do you mean tested on the real, how many months if not years?

I always get stumped by people like that. I have seen a strategy that has been monitored for at least a couple of years. I don't know if the market has changed. Ugh, I didn't have time to make any money.....

If they are tested on a demo for 2 months, they can be used secretly in a real account. They have been tested and checked, and they are not supported by anything else. Every movement or rule in an EA should have a clear and justified objective, and every objective should be studied from beginning to end.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I'm not pushing it. I borrowed the idea. But I've made it a little more clever. I read an article here by a wise trader. He's right when he says: All the strategies have been invented before us.

In principle, nothing new can be done. There is just perfection. And if you have a good idea, but from a file and crooked hands, why not to use palirole and your direct hands...

So, which EA did you take as your basis? Share the secret.

While you're arguing, I'll post another report:

Reason: