Troubled by the error there are no trading operations - page 10

Artyom Trishkin:

In such a situation, display the message in the logbook and continue with the examiner's work.

Well, that's how it is now, Artyom. Only there are no trades on NZDUSD anyway.

Andrey Kaunov:

Well, that's what's happening now, Artyom. Only there are no trades on NZDUSD anyway.

does the print validator print in the report?

for example if you ask - what is the margin per lot for NZDUSD?

most likely 0 ;)

Andrey Kaunov:

Artem, we're talking about completely different things. The code is transparent. Tell me, where there can be an error there? Show me the exact place and the situation in which it will occur.

I see only one situation,if the deposit does not allow to open with minimal lot . But this is the fault of the tester, why set conditions that do not allow opening a deal with the minimum lot.

Does he do it only on NZDUSD?

I've already told you what to do in such situations.

You do not need to try to magically successfully make a deal. You have to send a message that you cannot do it.

The validator inputs stupid parameters on purpose. And watches how they are processed by you. (Foolproof - you're trying to publish on the market. The algorithm should not be a school algorithm, which has already been proposed to you above).

You seem to have none.

(make up my short answer from the highlighted words)

Artyom Trishkin:

I have already told you what to do in such situations.

You don't have to magically try to successfully complete the transaction. You need to give a message that it cannot be done.

The validator is purposely entering stupid parameters. And watches how they are processed by you. (Foolproof - you're trying to publish on the market. The algorithm should not be a school algorithm, which has already been proposed to you above).

You seem to have none.

(make up my short answer from the highlighted words)

Yeah, so you just sit there and break your head.

It works in the tester, but not in the validator.

You should start with the tester instead of screwing with people's brains.

Artyom Trishkin:

I have already told you what to do in such situations.

You don't have to magically try to successfully complete the transaction. You need to give a message that it cannot be done.

The validator is purposely entering stupid parameters. And watches how they are processed by you. (Foolproof - you're trying to publish on the market. The algorithm should not be a school algorithm, which has already been proposed to you above).

You seem to have none.

(make up my short answer from the highlighted words).

Isn't that how it is now. Do not want to once again lay out the code, look carefully at the previous page.

Andrey Kaunov:

Well, that's what's happening now, Artyom. Only there are no trades on NZDUSD anyway.

You don't need to achieve any way to make trades on each of the symbols tested by the validator. You need a correct error free trading algorithm, and if there is no opportunity to make a trade, you need to report it.

Here you have the test completed without errors:

trades on NZDUSD anyway.

So, the validator has accepted your code for publication.

And the fact that there are no trades on some symbols - it doesn't matter (the validator set idiotic parameters there, and the Expert Advisor processed them correctly from the point of view of the validator) - the important thing is that the validator informed you that the test passed successfully.

Andrey Kaunov:

Isn't that what's going on now. I don't want to post the code again, look carefully at the previous page.

I am tired of explaining to you how the validator works and what it wants from you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

does the print validator print in the report?

for example if you ask - what is the margin per lot for NZDUSD?

Probably 0 ;)

No, Renat, there are no prints. And I wrote earlier that at least the tester's report should be sent. Zero can only be checked by writing in code like

double free = AccountFreeMargin()*0.95;
   double margin = MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);
   double a=91/margin;
   double d=91/free;

then this 0 will appear as an error of division by 0

Andrey Kaunov:

No, Renat, there are no prints. And I wrote earlier to at least send a tester's report. Zero can only be checked by writing in code like

then this 0 will surface as a division error by 0.

yes, it would be nice to have prints from programs in the report

Honestly - validator reports are a mystery

He'll say there are no trades and it's a pain in the ass.

What's in his mind - don't know, don't check, don't ask and don't know where to put the code

;)

Artyom Trishkin:

So, the validator accepted your code for publication.

And the fact that there are no trades on some symbols - it does not matter (the validator set idiotic parameters there, and the Expert Advisor processed them correctly from the point of view of the validator) - it is important that the validator informed you that the test passed successfully.

It's not about this Expert Advisor. This one is just to check its capabilities, it always passes. My main one doesn't pass. I wrote about ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/296801/page7#comment_17518537

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, it'd be nice to have the prints from the programs in the report

Honestly, validator reports are a bit of a mystery.

;)

I completely agree, Renat.

Замучила ошибка there are no trading operations
Замучила ошибка there are no trading operations
  • www.mql5.com
Не первый день пытаюсь понять природу ошибки there are no trading operations, которая появляется независимо от того, прописываю я в робота кучу про...
Reason: