[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 121

dvs:

to: Margaret

Good day.

There is a rumor in the terminal that before the French ratings were announced, the Fed unexpectedly intervened (it was previously announced that the Fed was not planning any action),

The Fed unexpectedly intervened (it was announced earlier that the Fed was not planning to do any operations).

How much can we trust this info and if so what could be the reason for the Fed's intervention?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

I don't read all terminal news like "MARKET TALK" lately, only if something unexpectedly new comes up. I haven't heard or seen anything new about the Fed, it's still the same ("The statement was more dovish than expected and it means that the Fed is ready to use additional policy easing as needed. QE3 is their new base."). There is uncertainty in the market right now. Until something, somewhere gets clearer, we'll be walking sideways in a narrow range...

SNB - they said they are watching the forex markets closely and will take further action if necessary, after their comment (2 hours ago) the franc has retreated.

snail09:

Dear Sir!

If you are hooked, can you share the topic?

Pseudo-random quotes. More details, please! I'll do my best to listen. As long as you don't spout formulas, like the esteemed Yusuf-Khoja.

21april:

Simpler: Equality, i.e. EUR/USD 1.0000 :-)
Exactly!

Evgen157:

A little bit sober again ?!

Are you a telepath?

ZS. Screenshots without "Bullshit probably" (C) will be mercilessly deleted when moderated.

Tantrik:

Are you aware that Invisible was on the verge of plummeting from 1.5m euros to 400k overnight (people were awake...), and yet he graduated from MSU.

And the eu at 1.4170 will not pass whatever it draws....

I talked to him, he is a tough guy, he says that no one believed in his TS...

what's at 1.4170?

snail09:

Are you a telepath?

ZS. Screenshots without "Bullshit probably" (C) will be mercilessly deleted when moderated.

Worse.....

Drying the oars...

sever31:

I talked to him, he's a tough guy, he says no one believed in his TS...

what's at 1.4170?

he puts his deals in the reports (if you ask me, there are no secrets there - just take it and trade!)

The fence on the diaries is not good. Looks like volatility loosening associated with a near catastrophe. EURUSD is about to go down - if not to 1.72, then to the parity. In both cases, a catastrophe...

Tantrik: А вы в курсе, что Инвисибл на грани слива от 1,5 млн. евро до 400 тыс. доходило ночью (народ не спал...), а ведь МГУ закончил.

So what if it's MSU? Well, yes, the basic training is very strong (if the Faculty of Mechanics, Physics or even the Faculty of Chemistry).

And a decent MM is missing, judging by the drawdown. I will take a closer look at it.

Evgen157:

Worse.....

What do you mean? Do you want to be my patient? Is it really that bad?

First pass: Any order, no stops, no takeaways, what are they for?

Second pass: If Uncle Kolya hasn't come yet, it means he's been delayed somewhere, wait for him...)

Reason: