My approach. The core is the engine. - page 110

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And in general, dear Dimitri. Calm down already, and solve your little problems).

Реter Konow:

Have you ever thought about the narrowness of your understanding of the world? Of people. That you see everything through a needle's eye? That you can't think big? That you're not old enough to do the big, serious things....

But trolling someone on a forum is your thing.)

Will you have nothing to say on the substance of the question? Peter, you are like a dinosaur even here. That's what the Internet has gone through 10 years ago and forgotten: all sorts of stereotypes, beliefs, delusions, transpositions, world pictures, subjectivity of perception, levels (of development), quoting Bibles, the Koran bhagavad-gita and all the rest.

So? How long before the moment of awareness arrives?

Реter Konow:

And in general, dear Dimitri. Calm down already, and solve your little problems.)

So if you pour, it's in a big glass and from a big bottle? We don't have to deal with one and a half bottles of soda.)

I'm calm, I'm just wondering how long you can stay up against the wall, even when it's explained to you that you're up against a wall.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Besides, in the tester, all these guys don't work.

And why so ridiculously provide an opportunity to dance on your ego? After all, it's already proven that resources are passed through the tester to the Expert Advisor on a regular chart. So, establishing communication between the engine and the EA in the tester is solvable.

Реter Konow:

And why are you providing such a ridiculous opportunity to dance on your ego? After all, it's already proven that resources are transferred through the tester to the EA on a normal chart. So, establishing communication between the engine and the EA in the tester is solvable.

It's still a crooked solution. The events do not work in the Strategy Tester, because they don't work in the Expert Advisor. So, the result will be crooked even if we do not succeed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So if you pour, it's in a big glass and from a big bottle? We don't have to deal with one and a half bottles of soda))

I'm cool, I'm just wondering how long it takes to hit the wall, even when it's explained to you that you're hitting the wall.

You're the one who's up against the wall. Probably for a long time now. Judging by your attitude... ))

I don't have a wall. There's a long process. But you probably wouldn't understand. You wouldn't be able to handle such a process. You need something short and fast.

Реter Konow:

Peter, I suggest you go to my profile, there is a video of a robot that works the same way as an EA.

There are no explanations, just music. Look at the chart and everything will be clear.

No one understands what the use of your engine is and what it will do for the developers. You need to make a video and show everything you are trying to prove on this forum, like Don Quixote.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's still a crooked solution. Because events do not work in the tester in the Expert Advisor. The result will be crooked even if you don't like it.

You are doing it again. The engine will process all events on the regular chart. And it communicates with the Expert Advisor in the tester. It receives and sends data.

Реter Konow:

You're the one who's up against the wall. Probably for a long time now. Judging by the attitude... ))

I don't have a wall. There's a long process. But you probably wouldn't understand. You wouldn't be able to handle such a process. You need something short and quick.

Peter, what's the point of your defensive stance? It's like someone's stopping you from continuing to bullshit. Some people are trying to open your eyes to reality. You've been playing around for three years, you've lost touch with it (reality). What you are doing is of no use to anyone.

Реter Konow:

You're setting yourself up again. The engine handles all events on the normal chart. And communicates with the EA in the tester. It receives and sends data.

So what if it handles all events? You think that you have, like, made a discovery for me? The "one more file" approach is crooked.

Reason: