FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 875

Lesorub:

Ooh, I smell a scam on the Eureka...

stops not taken, hai's not updated...

now there's buyers at the top and sellers at the bottom =)

the same goes for the jap as well =) i warned about the flight =)

Roman Busarov:
You want me to join your crew? =)

The hell to talk to them, do you see the questions?

The demo is a dick, people have never made money from it and never will, they just play and look for someone to play with, they are bullshitting and think that others do the same, like everyone has nothing to do.

Roman Busarov:
I'd like to get back in your company. =)

I have no idea if the old one will pick up the gauntlet and the mighty one as well :)

I don't know if it's a swap account or not.

sxww:

The demo is a dick, people have never made money from it and never will, they just play and look for someone to play with, they are bullshitting and think that others do the same, like everyone has nothing to do.

Old man, don't be a borscht either... laugh in peace without the aggro... ok?

Roman Busarov:
old one, you don't borscht either... laugh in peace without the agra... ok?
They talk so much bullshit I don't want to hear it)

sxww:

They think that everybody else out there has no business. Just hook one account for five minutes (from which you may have shown the state, don't worry, nobody is scared of the sums, everyone is scared) - and you will do nothing but that.)

sxww:

Do you want to play for real? - I don't mind.)

sxww:
They're talking so much bullshit, I don't want to hear it.)

and you listen to....=)

why do you have two ears and only one mouth? =)

less talking, and what's not filtered, in one, out the other =)))

---------

I'll see how you guys predict =)

i showed you all the trades of 2 and a half weeks, enough =) warned about reversals, gave you targets... any trades at all ??? i don't think so =) i've had enough of your bullshit =)

I'm going back to drinking Metaxa... (friends brought it over from Greece)

I'll be gone for a while.)

The demo is not serious if anything... A demo is just a copy of a quote, not a trade.

Server Muradasilov:
Hook up one account to the monitor for five minutes (from which you showed the state, do not worry here no one is frightened of the sums, everyone is scared) - and that's it, but you will not do it :)
Server Muradasilov:
Do you want to go for real? - I do not mind)

What the hell do I need you fools for?

You show me a withdrawal at least once and that will be enough for me.

Reason: