Would you invest in a PAMM account that does not drain at all? - page 16

Ivan Butko:

It depends. Sometimes one, sometimes two, three, four... I've had a maximum of eight trades in a row in my memory. And all in different instruments.

By the way, if you get into it a little bit, it's interesting, you just have to get used to it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

By the way, if you get into it a little bit, the writing is interesting, you just have to get used to it.

Well, you should know better, you've understood the technical part of the writing and you know what I mean) For me the main thing is that this thing works.

Ivan Butko:
Only the profitability is small, between 10 and 20% per month.
When I choose a unit, I make my calculations for the next year based on the returns of the unit from the last year.

But it never works out the next year on its own.

If you take the year before you signed up for it and the year after you signed up, the second year is always worse.

If you take the year before and the year after you signed up, the second year is always worse. You may even be able to calculate the percentage of deterioration of the performance of such pammers.

You say that after you have subscribed for it, the pamm gets worse.

and it's not because you think that "i'm bringing bad luck")))).

The reason is different. I'll tell you.

we choose the most beautiful profit charts. maybe the system is good, but maybe in the last year, the luck factor was also present.

You should generate several charts in excel, with a percentage of profitable trades of 70%, and you will see that some of them are more beautiful and some are scarier.

It is the same with a trading system with 70% of profitable trades.

As you have already mentioned, you should turn to you as an auxiliary trader.

If there are 2 managers with the same quality systems (the first and the second have 70% of profitable trades), we will choose the one with the most beautiful chart!
Even though the systems are of the same quality (both have 70% of profitable trades)

but it is not certain that the system you have chosen will show the same results next year, as it did the year before.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Would you invest in a PAMM account that doesn't drain at all?

Ivan Butko, 2018.11.27 12:25

So, guys, there is a grail. I am not going to get rich at once with such percentages. I am in need of overclocking, these percentages are not enough(

Very few deals.

Maxim Romanov:
If there was a unit that would never sell out and earn 10% a month, I would bring in all the money I could find. What about me, a couple of tens of millions of dollars would have been poured into it by now.
And how many months of a pamm's existence would be enough for you to realise that it "never drains"?)

Ivan Butko:

The manager's premium is 10%. But after some time it will go up to 25.

And the second manager, who is a long-term manager, has no commission.

No way, what a steal. I've been following the first one for more than a year when he was testing his project on real money and I have been helping him. I have been following the first one for more than 6 years, he is a well-known character. You can trust both of them.

My broker has a long history too, they both pay. Everything's more than fine.

That's why I created the topic, that there are two grails available in the forex environment, only "for serious investors". The reaction of people to such a fact is interesting.

And I generally need it for the acceleration, so I am dissatisfied with what to choose: a long-long accumulation or acceleration with the risk of loss.

In pams, they usually have a conservative mm and you can't make the mm more aggressive, while in signals you can set the mm any way you want.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Call me, we'll make a ruckus.)

Filed the paperwork, waiting for registration. Dad's in the building.

Ivan Butko:

He's filed his papers, waiting to be registered. Dad's in the building.

Sasha once said that)

By the way, be careful with PAMM, as they are already looking for one, I think that if they find one, it will not be fun)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Sasha once said that))

By the way, be careful with PAMM, and they are already looking for one, I think that if they find it, it will not be fun)

Judging by the reports, the SBU is looking for him)))

Ivan Butko:

Judging by the messages, the SBU is looking for him)))

Oh, well, that's all right then, you can open an office across the street and leak it every day, they won't find it anyway) You can trust me.

Reason: