I lost another deposit on Friday - page 6

Victor Ziborov:
There are brokerage companies (***) that give you a bonus for every deposit you make into your account. This bonus is also called "extra funds". The terminology varies. The terms and conditions of the bonus are written in very large and confusing text. This is probably the way they expect no one to read it properly.
The trick is that this bonus is not part of the drawdown. But you will realise this after you have zero left in your account. For example, your deposit = $50, for example, the bonus is also $50. So, as soon as Equity equals $50, you will be announced that your account is zeroed out.
I want to ask forum members: Have you stepped on such a rake? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Robo, huh? )) If yes, so they have it clearly spelled out that the bonus does not participate in the drawdown. There's nothing confusing there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There were. And they weren't even 100 years ago, but much, much earlier.) They had a different name.

You are probably referring to the tulip mania of 1636-1637. The first stock market bubble.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Robo, is it? )) If so, it's clearly spelled out that the bonus does not contribute to the drawdown. There's nothing confusing there.

Yeah, but they replaced it with asterisks for me. And about the clarity - don't exaggerate the clarity: lots of text, written in heavy language, hard to understand. I didn't lose much money. But I paid for the lesson. The lesson is this: never take bonuses - they only mislead. And don't read the big "clear" texts on the subject.

Victor Ziborov:

You know, 400 years ago Shakespeare wrote about love. And he wrote it well: "Romeo and Juliet": "There is no sadder tale in the world..." and so on - try to compete with Shakespeare! Meanwhile, how many novels have been written in the last 400 years? How many melodramas have been made? The subject is still fresh. Igor, you know there are cryptocurrency and blockchain threads here on this site. A hundred years ago, when you were last here, blockchain certainly didn't exist.

Victor, I completely agree with you. I cannot compete with Shakespeare - I have not developed such talents. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain were definitely not there.

I meant all sorts of gifts from brokerage companies, like those 100% on deposits. The terms of their use are not always read ...

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, but I was replaced by asterisks. And about legibility - don't exaggerate legibility: a lot of text, written in heavy language, difficult to understand. I didn't lose much money. But I paid for the lesson. The lesson is this: never take bonuses - they only mislead. And don't read the big "clear" texts on the subject.

Haven't you ever heard where the free cheese comes from? I'm frankly surprised. These are not schoolchildren, and some still believe in fairy tales. What is the world coming to?

Mickey Moose:

i have the same deal and exactly the same system

the fact is that even using a bot with autolot, it will count this bonus as funds and therefore will die much faster

and by hand of course - habit will take its toll

I'm getting a good idea, I should add such an option to the scalper!

Victor Ziborov:

You are probably referring to the tulip mania of 1636-1637. The first stock market bubble.

That too.

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, but I was replaced by asterisks. And about legibility - don't exaggerate legibility: a lot of text, written in heavy language, difficult to understand. I didn't lose much money. But I paid for the lesson. The lesson is this: never take bonuses - they only mislead. And don't read the big "clear" texts on the subject.

What the hell more asterisks, why lie about it? There is a PDF document, everything is clearly spelled out there, even cretins with today's retarded education should be able to understand everything.

----------------

Your own funds may be used by the client in trading without any restrictions. Bonus funds cannot be used in case of "drawdown" - they will be deducted from the account, when the Equity on the account becomes less than the amount of active Bonuses.

Example
You deposited your account for 5,000 USD and received a bonus of 50% equal to 2,500 USD. In case your Equity becomes less than 2 500 USD, the bonus will be deducted from your account.

4.1 The deposited amounts and the bonus are unblocked, and become available for withdrawal, only after a total trading turnover (in standard lots) of the following amount has been completed in the account

<Number of lots> = <Bonus Amount in USD*>

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What the hell more asterisks, why lie?

With these

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I lost another deposit on Friday

Victor Ziborov, 2018.03.05 21:27

There are some DCs(***) that give you a bonus for every deposit on your account.

Alexey Viktorov:
Victor Ziborov:

Are you sure you don't know where the free cheese is? I'm honestly surprised. These are not schoolchildren gathered here, and some still believe in fairy tales. What is the world coming to?

I should not play tanchiki and drink beer, but read the documents offered by brokerage companies.

Reason: