Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 18

Well, as I suspected, no one has bothered with an alternative rating.

This means that the current rating is adequate and only those who know that their signal is worthless can be unhappy with it.

Georgiy Merts:

The current rating is quite adequate, and only those who know that their signal is worthless can be dissatisfied with it.

I don't think so. It's more a question of whether it's worth banging your head against the wall and proving that your signal should be higher in the rating.

Besides, time works for those, whose signals are profitable and safe enough. And "ephemeral" signals with a crazy gain of several hundred percent a month disappear quite quickly, so they are not competitors for the signals of experienced and careful traders in the long run.

Andrey Karachev:

I don't think so. It's more a question of beating your head against the wall and proving that your signal should be higher in the rankings.

Besides, time works for those whose signals are profitable and safe enough. And "ephemeral" signals with a crazy increase of several hundred percent a month disappear quite quickly, so they are not competitors for the signals of experienced and careful traders in the long run.

I plan to create an investment portfolio out of such signals. And high-profit and high-risk ones are for losers, that is what this rating is for.

Olga Devitsyna:

It is from such signals that I plan to create an investment portfolio. And the high-profit and high-risk ones are for losers, and that is what this rating is for.

Olga, your conditions of signal selection described in the profile are very reasonable and almost universal - they can be recommended to most subscribers. I always had a similar approach when I selected signals for myself, but occasionally tried to copy risky signals, following the principle "just in case I am lucky". I was lucky in short periods of time, but in the end all such signals had the same ending - a margin call and subsequent deletion by the provider.)

Andrey Karachev:
Olga, your conditions for selecting signals set out in your profile are very reasonable and almost universal - they can be recommended to most subscribers. I used a similar approach when I selected signals for myself, but occasionally tried to copy risky signals, following the principle "just in case I get lucky". In short timeframes I was really lucky, but in the end all these signals had the same ending - a margin call and subsequent removal by the provider.)
That is why I need a portfolio of a dozen signals for diversification

Olga Devitsyna:
That's why you need a portfolio of a dozen signals for diversification.

Absolutely agree. A dozen, of course, is ideal, I used to copy 3 to 5.

Unfortunately, there are investors who invest everything in one risky high-yield signal with hundreds of subscribers and then write comments like "I lost all my money"... But even that does not stop people who want to earn quick and big money: a recent record-breaker of the rating, who lost about 1.5 thousand subscribers with a total capital of more than $5000000 in August-September, continues to successfully recruit investors for his new signal)))

Andrey Karachev:

Absolutely agree. A dozen, of course, is ideal, I used to copy between 3 and 5.

Unfortunately, there are investors who invest everything in one risky high-profit signal with hundreds of subscribers, and then write reviews like "I lost all my money"... But even that does not stop people who want to earn quick and big money: the recent record-breaker of the rating, who poured out in August and September about 1500 subscribers with a total capital of more than $500000, continues to successfully recruit investors for his new signal)))

And this is a cent! What a lack of conscience!

Boris Gulikov:
It's also a dime a dozen! No conscience!
Boris, how do you know it's a cent account? I used to get a warning under the exclamation mark that the account was cent, but I haven't seen such messages since the mql changes a couple of months ago.

Andrey Karachev:
Boris, how do you know it's a cent? I used to get an exclamation mark warning about cent accounts, but since the update of mql a couple of months ago I haven't seen such messages.

At least three brokers' cent accounts are shown here as dollar accounts. They are small kitchenettes with a single server for both dollar and cent accounts. They mostly trade there just to make the signal look like a dollar account.

The signal on cents at normal brokers is free, unlike these. The brokers are Well-Trade, Forts and if I'm not mistaken, FXChoice (or something like that). There may be more.

Boris Gulikov:

At least three brokers' cent accounts are shown here as dollar accounts. They are small kitchenettes with a single server for both dollar and cent accounts. They mostly trade there just to make the signal look like a dollar account.

The signal on cents at normal brokers is free, unlike these. The brokers are Well-Trade, Forts and, if I am not mistaken, FXChoice (or something like that). There may be more.

I couldn't even imagine such a thing... But now I remember: I was amazed some providers of Welltrade accounts who managed thousands and even tens of thousands of dollars :) But what I did not understand was why they needed subscribers with such sums in their accounts and monthly profits of several dozens of percent)))

As it turned out, this place was rather easy to open: I could earn dozens or hundreds of percents even on a cent account every day and the risk was not very high. At the same time subscribers see amounts 100 times greater than real ones in mql and of course have much more confidence in such signals - greetings to George, by the way, with his idea of evaluating signals by equity ;)

You just opened my eyes, now I will warn others to be careful with providers from these brokers.

Reason: