MT4 MT5 Brokers New Hedge in MT5

I am building an EA that trades all the majors. I t has 2 features, a special trailing stop function and a check if a position has reached break even. If so an additional position can be taken on this pair if the conditons are right.

I have a version 0.7 Beta running on MT4 and MT5. The function for adding on a position works fine in MT4 and MT5 where the new "Hedging" is implemented at the broker. Implementing the same type of functionality

on MT5 with no Hedging is not simple. I have tried it once a couple of years back but it got complicated.

I really like MT5 better so the question is what brokers have implemented the "Hedging" feature in MT5. So far I have seen that  MetaQuotes has it but I have no idea how good they are as live broker.

The other choice is of course to stick to MT4.

Opinions?

More than 100 major brokers around the world offer MetaTrader 5
More than 100 major brokers around the world offer MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Recently, a number of major brokers, including ActivTrades, Just2Trade, NAS Broker and Halifax Investment Services, announced the launch of MetaTra...

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/164030

Yes, There are many brokers that support MT5. One of my favorites is FXChoice.

They have not implemented "hedging" which is what I am looking for. And the page you are refering to does not tell about "Hedging"

I just had a chat with FXCHOICE. There is a new option when opening a new account, both live and demo to choose "Hedging"

So all is OK  :-)

Did you read the first line of the info???:

Recently, a number of major brokers, including ActivTrades, Just2Trade, NAS Broker and Halifax Investment Services, announced the launch of MetaTrader 5 with hedging

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:

Did you read the first line of the info???:

Yes, But they did not tell which ones offered "Hedging". Anyway, since FXCHOICE offers it I am running  the same EA on 2 MT5  demo accounts, one with hedging and the other with no hedging to see the difference

Ok, if you like FX Choice and they offer it, perfect.

But, if you read the first line I posted above:

"Recently, a number of major brokers, including ActivTrades, Just2Trade, NAS Broker and Halifax Investment Services, announced the launch of MetaTrader 5 with hedging"

Did you see the word "INCLUDING"???.

Therefore ActivTrades, Just2Trade, NAS Broker and Halifax Investment Services OFFER MT5 with hedging. All of them.

Regards.

Reason: