Trend indicators for EAs. - page 19

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

On H1, it's just an illusion.

Yes, you're right! There can only be one trend and all the rest are just pullbacks, which can be quite large...

That's why determining a GENERAL trend needs to be done on larger charts, such as D1...

P.S. It is possible to work on pullbacks as well, but in this case the risks will be quite different...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

On H1, this is just an illusion. For example, let's say at the high of the green colour, when it already goes to the red, we make a Sell. After that the price will go up all the time.

What will you do then? And there will be a lot of such cases.

They are just beautiful drawings.

Only stops save from the sharp reversals. You need additional filters to enter. For example: Close[1]>High[2] or break of a fractal on M15.

And of course one should take into account the trend on a higher period.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you are right! There can only be one trend and all the rest are just pullbacks, which can be quite large...

That's why determining a GENERAL trend needs to be done on big charts like D1...

P.S. You can also work on pullbacks, but in this case the risks will be quite different...

Really can be big, show me where your system put 500 stop and 10 pips tp, I'm not glum at all, it's your ts, show me

if the system 500 stop, 10pt, is not relevant, show me what new things you promote in your school - for example

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you are right! There can only be one trend and all the rest are just pullbacks, which can be quite large...

That's why determining a GENERAL trend needs to be done on larger charts, such as D1...

P.S. You can also work on pullbacks, but in this case the risks will be quite different...

My point is different. Working on large TFs, you have to open an order with a large volume to earn something and you have to wait very long and the number of trades will be very small.

And if there was a wrong entry, there will be a big loss. I work with ticks. And the tick is checked once per second.

on the top chart I see the top you say the price is up, the bottom that it is down, where is the price going?

Fast528:

can really be big, show me where your system put a 500 stop and a 10 pips trailing stop, i am not glitching at all, this is your TS, show me

Yes, I've shown my TS several times before, which has not had a single losing trade for 6 years... Perhaps this breakeven period is VERY SMALL, but I'm too lazy to do more in depth testing of this strategy...

But I can't refuse the requests of my fans, and once again I will show my GRAL trading system:

Files:
temp09.zip  95 kb

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, I've shown my TS several times before, which has not had a single losing trade for 6 years... Perhaps this breakeven period is VERY SMALL, but I'm too lazy to test this strategy in more depth...

But I can't refuse the requests of my fans, and once again I will show my GREAT trading system:

is this one that waits a month to put 10tp and 500 stop?

13 trades a year, for 130 pips? **** someone show it

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, I've shown my TS several times before, which has not had a single losing trade for 6 years... Perhaps this breakeven period is VERY SMALL, but I'm too lazy to do more in-depth testing of this strategy...

But I can't refuse my fans requests, and once again I will show my GREAT trading system:

do not download, it's a deer

Fast528:

13 deals a year, for 130 points? **** someone get him

No offense to the sick and the retarded... Both are incapable of understanding a simple thing: any TS can be improved...

Serqey Nikitin:

No offense to the sick and retarded...

I don't give a shit, go and get something from your neighbour.

Fast528:

I don't give a shit, go and get something from your neighbour.

That's what I'm saying... unhealthy aggression and extreme agitation... What's a retard to take?...
Reason: