Preparing scalping - page 20

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The second day of the Exness contest has gone. First trade was opened yesterday 12:57 Moscow time, now 14:47 Moscow time, a day or so. Here is the monitoringhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/449473 , demo account, they will not let me copy it because the leverage is 1:2000 )))

Initial deposit $1000, now the balance is 1372, funds 1167. But it's all shaky and unstable, as I hardly follow the account, a lot of work. I`ve been working a lot. One strong move to wrong side and all will come to naught ))

And then there was a confirmation of my words - the lights went out for 4 hours. There was an announcement, but I totally forgot about it and didn't take precautionary measures. EURUSD went down, not by much, about 40 pips, nevertheless the result was lower than the initial one

balance 1413, funds 830.

I am completing the channels, then I have to compensate for losing orders

it is +32 outside, weather has created a bad mood ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And then there was a confirmation of my words - the lights went off for four hours. There was an announcement, but I completely forgot about it and did not take precautionary measures. EURUSD went down, not by much, about 40 pips, nevertheless the result was immediately below the initial one

balance 1413, funds 830.

I am completing the channels, then I have to compensate for losing orders

and it is +32 overboard, goddamn it, the weather has created a bad mood ))

Here is a proof that stops should be short.

khorosh:

Here's proof that stops should be short.

You don't need them at all,))
The system has to be monitored - controlled - and there is protection against the rest.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You do not need them at all)).
The system has to be monitored and there are protections against the rest.

Right, the system as it stands is not well developed in terms of compensating for losing orders, otherwise it would have been closed long ago with counter orders and total profits. Or you have to monitor them manually, which is not good.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Right, the system as it stands is not well developed in terms of compensating for losing orders, otherwise it would have been closed long ago with counter orders and total profits. Well, or monitor manually, which is not good.

No, this is not good, but we cannot put protection for every sneeze.) Either watch, or, yes, distant emergency stops. Not a lot of options.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Not good, but you can not put protection for every sneeze)). Either follow, or, yes, distant emergency stops. Not a lot of options. ))

There is an option to compensate loss-making counterparts with larger volumes, but this is still in development. What will happen is not entirely clear. But if it works, it will be a bomb)).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There is an option to compensate loss-making counterparts with larger volumes, but this is still in development. What will happen is not entirely clear. But if it works, it will be a bomb)).

We will get a cheburashka.

khorosh:

You get a cheburashka.

A variation of it, it doesn't work in its original form.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Renamed the project to \MQL5\Shared Projects\MultiRobot, as it is more suitable for its name. I have also created a separate branch in bourgeois part.

Waiting for
MultiRobot - a lot of strategies in one robot

Coming soon. I've noticed that as soon as you start a charity project, commercial offers start pouring in, and it's impossible to refuse them )). I guess Horny is against charity ))

Reason: