Preparing scalping - page 19

Fast528:

there's a clear-cut con man in the picture.)

there was nothing like it in the merry '90s.

now it's just boring.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not collecting any more )) The drawers are bursting with cash, there's nowhere to put it. The duck is saved!

By the way, it's another week's contest today. Last time I let it go and blew it. We'll see in this round. But it is impossible to win there, in the last round all the places have fake Vietnamese with results of 12000% profit in 5 days ))

In these championships it is impossible to win with a working robot, only with individual for the contest cunning

Fast528:

these championships cannot be won by a working robot, only by customised cheats for the contest

that's basically how we used to set game records in warface, mails.ru even had to remove them because they couldn't fight them, or rather they couldn't fight complaints about cheaters, but we had no cheats and no bans for them

Alexey Volchanskiy:

He wasn't an official, he was a con man. But what's that got to do with the duck?

Apparently it's nota d uck, buta fishing rod, for those who think "sorry about the bird".

Fast528:

it is impossible to win these championships with a working robot, only with individual for the competition cunning

I strongly suspect that these genius Vietnamese with fantastic profits are dead souls

Renamed the project to \MQL5\Shared Projects\MultiRobot, as it is more suitable for its name. I have also created a separate branch in the bourgeois part.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I strongly suspect that these genius Vietnamese with fantastic profits are dead souls

maybe you could buy a full lot at once there,

Fast528:

Maybe it was possible to buy a full lot at once,

Still, 12,000% in 5 days - I don't believe it.

today is a great day, to the point of tears. who didn't get it, i recommend watching Predator as they fly in the helicopter))

The second day of the Exness contest has gone. First trade was opened yesterday 12:57 Moscow time, now 14:47 Moscow time, a day or so. Here is the monitoringhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/449473 , demo account, they will not let me copy it because the leverage is 1:2000 )))

Initial deposit $1000, now the balance is 1372, funds 1167. But it's all shaky and unstable, as I hardly follow the account, a lot of work. )) But it all is shaky and unstable because I do not keep track of my account, I have a lot of work to do.

And this is what the terminal sings

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Exness contest
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Exness contest
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли (MFE) и максимального убытка (MAE). Эти показатели дополнительно...
Reason: