Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 387

Artyom Trishkin:

I'm sorry to interrupt. But... How should the logic of drawing lines be different for a trading and non-trading EA?

When you are at work, do you look at your watch differently compared to how you look at it at home?

It seems to me that both EAs have different purposes.

The code I posted is needed only to confirm or reject some regularities, which I saw with EXCEL program on a small time interval.

Of course, it is possible to test presence of this regularity in EKSEL further. But the system resources of my laptop are not enough. There is too much data and too many calculations with this data. That's why everything takes too long.

And if my hypothesis is confirmed, I will write another code which will not repeat the code I've laid out here at all or repeat it only in some sense.

And what did you mean by LINE REFORMATION? My idea does not involve any lines in the literal sense of the word. All order openings are at random (i.e. market) levels.

If you know how to correctly code what I need, please send me the code. You seem to be a more advanced coder than me.

Thank you.

ANDREY:

It seems to me that both EAs have a different purpose.

The code I posted is only needed to confirm or refute the regularities, which I saw with EKSEL on a small time interval.

Of course, it is possible to test presence of this regularity in EKSEL further. But the system resources of my laptop are not enough. There is too much data and too many calculations with this data. That's why everything takes too long.

And if my hypothesis is confirmed, I will write another code which will not repeat the code I've laid out here at all or repeat it only in some sense.

And what did you mean by LINE REFORMATION? My idea does not involve any lines in the literal sense of the word. All order openings are at random (i.e. market) levels.

If you know how to correctly code what I need, please send me the code and I will be very grateful. You seem to be a more advanced coder than me.

I think you are more advanced than me.

There's help here for people who write it themselves. And if you need someone to write for you, that's freelancing.

Artyom Trishkin:

Here help is given to those who write it themselves. And if you need someone to write for you, it's in freelancing.

No, I will try to write a trading EA myself.

I was counting on more experienced comrades here to fix my erroneous code so that it would do what I need it to do.

All the more the code is small and uncomplicated for experienced coders.

My invalid codes have been fixed here many times before.

After all, vikzip has given about as much help as I'm counting on.

Thank you, if you can help.

STARIJ:

Let's see what it says here. First of all, the lines should be shorter. They'll fit on the screen and the compiler will be faster.

If the BID is bigger, you have to do something. Then if BID is less, the same thing must be done. You can phrase it shorter: If the price is more or less, then ...
You write something in the comments about moving something, but all you do is delete all the objects. Your 10 lines are replaced by four.

But !!! The OR sign must be used somehow. It seems that instead of zeroing this OR, we should create new objects in this place. Or even easier - instead of deleting objects, just move them to a new location - it's only 3 lines of code. Or does the teacher require more?

From simple to false or vice versa?

Thank you very much!

Good evening... encountered such a problem that my broker has a maximum LOT = 100.... my advisor is asking for a bigger lot.... so far i have managed with specifying to open at a bigger lot for 100....

I tried splitting my entry into 2 orders 100 + remainder.... something does not work out very well and is very cumbersome...like if lot>100 lot1=100 lot2=lot1 and then instead of one order opening 2 orders on lot1 and on lot2

Please tell me how to do it... If i want 2 entries and then 3 and 4 and 5 etc. then the lot will grow further as the deposit increases!

Thanks in advance...

TeLePyZik:

Good evening... encountered such a problem that my broker has a maximum LOT = 100.... my advisor is asking for a bigger lot.... so far i've managed to get it to open at 100.... with a bigger lot

I tried to trade with similar EA and found out: 1) At the opening of the second order broker sharply increases margin - dynamically decreases leverage. When the deposit increases beyond $1000, the broker consistently reduces the leverage down to 1. The lot size at the broker is equal to 100000$ (one hundred thousand). If the LOT = 100, the broker must open an interbank position of 10 million dollars. He is afraid of the risks and counteracts. If leverage = 1, then the deposit must be more than $10 million - if you have that much, why would you want forex?

If the advisor is demanding - it means he wants to eat up all the money in the world and become the lord. Beware!!!

STARIJ:

I tried to trade with similar advisor and found out: 1) When you open second order, broker sharply increases margin - dynamically decreases leverage. When the deposit increases beyond $1000, the broker consistently reduces the leverage down to 1. The lot size at the broker is equal to 100000$ (one hundred thousand). If the LOT = 100, the broker must open an interbank position of million dollars. He is afraid of the risks and counteracts. If leverage = 1, then the deposit must be more than $10 million - if you have that much, why would you want forex?

If the advisor is demanding - it means he wants to devour all the money in the world and become the lord. Beware!!!

Good morning....

The average leverage is about 50, so I don't have 10 million and I have 200000!
About the broker opening a 10m position - he is not risking anything all the losses will be on my account and out of my funds...

Deposit has been over 1000$ for a long time now the broker allows you to trade set when you open an account 1 to 500... maximum lot opened 1 to 120!

as for the opening of the second order (only on the tester so far) i don't know what my broker will do.... maybe he will really lower the leverage((((

But anyway I have to try it, I will never know....

TeLePyZik:

Good morning....

The average leverage is about 50, that's why I don't have 10 mn. I have 200000!
Regarding the broker opening a 10 mn position - he is not risking anything, all the losses will be in my account and out of my money...

Deposit has been over 1000$ for a long time now the broker allows you to trade set when you open an account 1 to 500... maximum lot opened 1 to 120!

as for the opening of the second order (only on the tester so far) i don't know what my broker will do.... maybe he will really lower the leverage((((

But all the same, I have to try it, I will never know....

If your deposit is more than $ 1000, and your leverage is over 100, then get out of there as soon as possible. Who works more honestly, that is, for commission and spread, they will never give a leverage of more than 100. And for obvious reasons there is no limit on lot, and the number of positions and orders

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If your deposit is over $1000 and they give a leverage of over 100, then run away from there as soon as possible, all your profits are their losses. Who works more honestly, that is, for commission and spread, they will never give a leverage of more than 100. And for obvious reasons, there is no limit on the lot, and the number of positions and orders

That doesn't sound logical!!! If a broker earns on commission then why would he limit your leverage? the bigger the lot - the bigger the commission the bigger the broker's earnings!

If a broker does not put trades on the market then it is not profitable to give you big leverage with a big deposit because with your big earnings he will pay out your profit from his own funds...

TeLePyZik:

Morning....

The average leverage is about 50, so I don't have 10 million but I have 200000!
About the broker opening a 10mln position - he doesn't risk anything all the losses will be on my account and out of my funds...

The deposit has long been over 1000$ the broker allows you to trade set when you open an account 1 to 500... maximum lot opened 1 to 120!

regarding the second order opening (only on the tester so far) i don't know what my broker will do.... maybe he will really lower the leverage((((

But anyway, we have to try it, I will never know....

It is risky! A lot of brokers closed down after the EURCHF fell 3 years ago.

Reason: