Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 8

Vadim Kazakevich:

Yeah, let's try it 👍

Alexander Ivanov:

Yeah, let's try it 👍

Why aha.

It's all long researched, tested. You ask the question, but apparently you yourself don't know what a grail means and what criteria it has to meet to be considered a grail.

Uh-huh😂

Looking for a GRAAL )😋

The truth is out there somewhere ☝👍

It's a great thread, and people seem to be experienced, but they are seriously discussing ticks, M1 and what's better....

It does not occur to them that all these discussions have no relation at all to the future behavior of the Expert Advisor! From the word "NONE".

The tester, regardless of the mode, says only one thing: this was exactly the case on those historical data that were submitted for input. If you change it, the historical data, the result may or may not change, but it will not move you one bit towards conclusions about the robot's future behavior.

The tester does NOT contain tools that tell us what the future behaviour of the robot will be, and we consciously and unconsciously rely on one of the whales of TA: "History repeats itself". And it does repeat itself in the form of a depot drain.

и ?

i.e.? the tester is lying???

СанСаныч Фоменко:

It's a great thread, and people seem to be experienced, but they are seriously discussing ticks, M1 and what's better....

It does not occur to them that all these discussions have no relation at all to the future behavior of the Expert Advisor! From the word "NONE".

The tester, regardless of the mode, says only one thing: this was exactly the case on those historical data that were submitted for input. If you change it, the historical data, the result may or may not change, but it will not move you one bit towards conclusions about the robot's future behavior.

The tester does NOT contain tools that tell us what the future behaviour of the robot will be, and we consciously and unconsciously rely on one of the whales of TA: "History repeats itself". And it does repeat itself in the form of a depot drain.

I am developing an algorithm that doesn't care what is fed to the input, but to check on the tester to see if I have made a mistake somewhere. And the market still has a memory for one reason or another. That is why the tester is a great tool.

Maxim Romanov:
I'm developing an algorithm that doesn't care what to enter, but it will check if the tester makes a mistake somewhere. Well, the market still has memory for one reason or another. That is why the tester is a great tool.

I am not judging the tester as such.

The tester is testing something and one should always understand very well WHAT the tester is testing.

If the idea of the algorithm is based on the idea of stable predictive ability, then the tester will show exactly this result on historical data. If the tester checks the correctness of an entry at the intersection of two bars, the future performance of the Expert Advisor is NOT known, because no future problems have been set.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

The tester does NOT contain tools that tell us what the future behaviour of the robot will be, and we are consciously and unconsciously relying on one of TA's whales: "History repeats itself". And it does repeat itself in the form of a depot drain.

Translated into Russian, SanSanych said the following: you are all morons here, and only I, SanSanych, have access to secret knowledge.

Further, he said nothing but platitudes, and of course he was silent about the secret knowledge.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In Russian, SanSanych said the following: you are all morons here, and only I, SanSanych, have access to secret knowledge.

Further, he said nothing but platitudes, and, of course, he was silent about the secret knowledge.

Why are you twisting things around...

In other threads I have said and many times, including the code

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Why twist things around...

In other threads I have said and many times, including the code

what code?

grail?

Reason: