Do brokers see established co-workers - page 6

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Says the long-time programmer.

"Anything can be done by kings ..." !

Normal DCs don't ban anything in trading, at contests they can ban, for example all contests in robo are for "handlers" only ))

Alexander Ivanov:

If there are no comments and no wizards, the DCs will not know.

But they will find out by the number of requests for orders per time interval.

We have to put a "brake" - Sleep, for about 10 seconds, in order not to let them know.

Tomorrow we start the contest in Maybuk.ru where we have prohibited to use the ROBOT.

You can see for yourself if they can spot the robot.

I am repeating my post 2 in this thread
"Go to the History tab in MT4/5 and hover your mouse over the order, a tooltip with the EA's name will pop up".

The same is on the server side, I've seen it myself. It doesn't depend on either the magicians or the comments.

Conclusion:

1. If you want to participate in contests with robots banned, you have to make sure that the robot does not place orders. You can do it via clicker and it will imitate manual trading.
  2. If a DC bans robots in regular trading, don't work with such a dump.
That's the end of the discussion )

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Alas, there have long been no AUTOTRADING contests.
Zraste, yes, as many as you like, from one-day to semi-annual. More precisely, they're not about cars, they're mixed.

I don't understand what prevents you from doing some things:

1) generate a random number of action delays each time

2) bind the algorithm to auto clicker which will press buttons on the screen (the red and blue ones)

and what does that have to do with magik button auto-trading and other stuff?

trader781:

2) binding algorithm to auto clicker which will press buttons on screen (the same red and blue)

and what does that have to do with magik button auto-trading and other stuff?

it would be better to spend effort on creating a working EA

trader781:

2) bind the algorithm to autoclicker which will press buttons on the screen (the same red and blue)

and what does that have to do with magic button auto-trading and stuff like that?

In trading there are two actions, entry and exit. You may enter by pressing the program button (those red and blue).

And how will you exit a position, what will you press?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are two actions in trading, entry and exit. You can enter by pressing the software button (the red and blue ones).

And how will you exit a position, what will you press?

The cross is always in the same place.

If there are a lot of orders, there are other coordinates

In this case, we are talking about those who would really like to trade with a robot in "manual" contests.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
it is better to spend effort on creating a working EA
The most adequate answer, which can only be supplemented by the fact that after creating a robot, you need to spend some time to select DCs from non-popular kitchens, and the task will be 100% solved.

Angel160285:
Hello, I have a question, maybe unreasonable, but still. Do brokers see that I work as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be prohibited or put some additional fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong.

Do the "brokers" see me working as an advisor - YES they do.

The prohibition was said back at the Central Bank about the proposal of new restrictions for private investors. DCs have nothing to do with it... They have their own kitchen)))

If you are going to work with a brokerage company with an Expert Advisor and not with a DC, you have to check it with the managers.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
where ?
I do not care about the mixed ones.

they are all mixed, how can you ban manual trading )))

MQ was purely auto, there were only robots, for they worked on MQ servers without author's interference in the trading process

But for the mixed - here's a site with a good list of bonuses, contests and more, (contest in English)

The link to the page with no deposit, it is quite relevant for beginners and to test the robothttp://www.bestforexbonus.com/nodeposit-bonus , and look at the top.

I do not know how to order and I do not know if I will get any profit from it.)

Forex No-Deposit Bonuses
Forex No-Deposit Bonuses
  • www.bestforexbonus.com
No-deposit bonuses Average rating Comments Available till Status Updated on
Reason: