Bot Zero Spread

I only do forex in zero spread accounts, in zero spread accounts at times the pairs can show a spread, there's how I can make a bot that makes a sell order at 70, and closes the order at 30, and which only opens the order when the spread is zero? Example, if the spread is 9, and the rsi reaches 70, the robot does not make a sell order because the spread is not zero. Can I make a bot that works like this? And how would I make this bot?
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Orders in DOM - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Jorge Merck:
I only do forex in zero spread accounts, in zero spread accounts at times the pairs can show a spread, there's how I can make a bot that makes a sell order at 70, and closes the order at 30, and which only opens the order when the spread is zero? Example, if the spread is 9, and the rsi reaches 70, the robot does not make a sell order because the spread is not zero. Can I make a bot that works like this?

Sure, but if this is working is a differnt story

amando #:

Sure, but if this is working is a differnt story

How would I make a bot like that?

Jorge Merck #:

How would I make a bot like that?

learn coding or pay for someone who can code for you

In fact, you cannot.

Time is against you.

You will always only know the spread of the last received tick. You cannot know if the next tick will have no spread.

And you certainly do not know if the tick which executes your order will have no spread.

You can only assume.

Reason: