Weekend evening - page 14

Vladimir Karputov:

I'll try to make sense of it:

... Then the rule works:

At the start of the move (whether up or down) : For the upper band: the knowledge on candle two is greater than the knowledge on candle three. The current value is greater than the value on candlestick 2

For the lower Ribbon: the value on candle 2 is smaller than the value on candle 3. The current value is smaller than that on candle 2 ...

And now let's try to explain in human language: once a "Move" is detected ("Move" is defined as "correct alligator lines position" after the last crossing and this crossing has to be no further thanN-bar intersection back bars) look for one of iBands conditions

• UPPER_BAND #0 > UPPER_BAND #1 AND UPPER_BAND #1 > UPPER_BAND #2
  • LOWER_BAND #0 < LOWER_BAND #1 AND LOWER_BAND #1 < LOWER_BAND #2

erYPetiNCeBU.mq5
version "1.004"

The Expert Advisor now displays three OBJ_LABEL objects - the lowest one displays messages about the status of the nearest crossing. When the crossing is within theN-bar crossing back bars the other two OBJ_LABEL objects are displayed with the status of the upper and lower Bands indicator line.

Files:

erYPetiNCeBU.mq5 - project closed.

Vladimir Karputov:
erYPetiNCeBU.mq5 - project closed.
Hello! Can you help me rewrite the indicator from mt4 to 5? Or it is only for Expert Advisors

Sprut112:
Hello! Can you help me to rewrite the indicator from mt4 to 5? Or here only on EAs

Depends on my mood :)

Vladimir Karputov:

Depends on the mood :)

It's pretty big there, and where can I drop it off for you to look at?

I suggest an idea: by RSI or ROC, for cross rates.
Eurgbp for example.
Buy: _rsi_eurusd[1]<_rsi_gbpusd[1] &&
_rsi_eurusd[0]>_rsi_gbpusd[0]
Sell: _rsi_gbpusd[1] < _rsi_eurusd[1] &&
_rsi_gbpusd[0] > _rsi_eurusd[0]
Period - 26

Sprut112:
I suggest an idea: by RSI or ROC, for cross rates.
Eurgbp for example.
Buy: _rsi_eurusd[1]<_rsi_gbpusd[1] &&
_rsi_eurusd[0]>_rsi_gbpusd[0]
Sell: _rsi_gbpusd[1] < _rsi_eurusd[1] &&
_rsi_gbpusd[0] > _rsi_eurusd[0]
Period - 26

Have you been trading on this system for a long time? Do you have any result?

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you been trading this system for a long time? Any results?

I haven't traded it yet. I think it says you can share an idea

Sprut112:
I haven't traded on it yet. It seems to say you can share an idea

You should first look at the charts visually (size 750*398, on a white background). If your eyes see something, then you can think about it. One more thing: most likely netting is forbidden.

Vladimir Karputov:

You should first look at the charts visually (size 750*398, on a white background). If your eyes see something, then you can think about it. One more thing: netting is probably forbidden.

What do you want to show on the graph?
Reason: