A profitable strategy has been found! - page 5

GhostMan:
please move the topic to the humor section.
Ward 6.

Mickey Moose:

1) take an instrument with a very high spread

2) in the "buy" command we buy at the Ask price,

3) close the transaction at bid price

4) The same approach to the "Sell" command

Thus, we obtain the profit equal to the spread (when it is rather large, for example in exotic symbols)

Is this your way of joking, or do you really believe this one?

This strategy is theoretically possible only in markets where trading inside the spread is allowed.

The task of the robot is to constantly rearrange 2 limit orders so that they are the first in the buy or sell queue, i.e. have the best bid/ask in the market,

In fact, this allows to form the current spread with a profit gap between them.

This is not possible in forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

An EA is unlikely to work, but you can play around on low-liquid stocks (assets) with large spreads. In options, it is better to buy/sell in this way if you are not in a hurry. Those who are in a hurry, they will buy/sell from you).

With liquid assets, the spread only covers the commission. And it may not always work.

But this is all stock market business.

I already wrote in one of the author's posts how to do it, just describing what you were saying.) This is why HFT algorithms work for liquid symbols - to have time to place orders when spread widens and then withdraw them in time, the competition. But I have always wondered if it is theoretically possible to implement this in forex. If we don't consider wild competition, there are companies that allow us to place orders inside the spread, but how they will process them, that is the question.

Imaginative programmers :)

Sergey Kutsko:
Imagineer programmers :)

Fantasy)))) you called me...
Like the song!)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Fantasizer)))) you called me...
Like the song!)

Only that's not enough, alla.....

Ramiz Mavludov:
Is this your way of joking, or do you really believe it?

And you don't?

Mickey Moose:

And you don't?

Reread the first post again...

In the flat - yes, in the trend - no.

Renat Akhtyamov:

reread the first post again...

In a flat - yes, in a trend - no.

And trending will work out).

Let's say the trend is up. We managed to buy at Bid (there is always +/- fluctuation). Asc goes up. Just above Ask we sell - it will get there on its own.

The risk is almost zero.

In the flat market, yes, in the trend, and in the flat market, yes, in the trend.

Reason: