A profitable strategy has been found! - page 2

Mickey Moose:

1) take an instrument with a very high spread

2) In the "buy" command we buy at the Ask price,

3) close the transaction at bid price

4) The same approach to the "Sell" command

Thus, we obtain the profit equal to the spread (when it is quite large, for example in exotic symbols)

And we were agonizing... kfjghjgk;!

Mickey Moose:

What other HFTs? They all write it as bid...ask...ask.
And I suggest buying at bid and closing at ask.

Your idea could be upgraded from buy at bid to bid-200 pips and sell immediately at ask+200 pips, you get a profit of 400 pips.

This post will be deleted as soon as the fsb and the world government realise that the secret tactic has been exposed.

hahahahaha))))
dude was on his way to success.
you still want to cheat the system somehow.
you don't abuse it most of the time.
If you're trying to find a loophole, don't try to cheat, learn to play by the rules and then you'll get a kick out of it.
The real reason for this is that the brokers are traders and they do not traded on the brokerage market. Do not try to find a loophole, learn to play by the broker's rules (that is, learn to make money from what they have and offer).

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
I remember at one broker (I won't name it), there was a currency that had a positive spread and swap)) that was a buzz, and it was a long time ago.

Last week I´ve seen it on ECN. But it was a problem to catch this freebie, and the commission was not covered anyway =)

Yeah... dude outsmarted himself))

Mickey Moose:

What other HFTs? They all write it as bid...ask...ask.
And I suggest to buy on bid and close on ask.
Then we should urgently write an owntnik!

Konstantin Nikitin:

I saw a similar thing on ECN last week. But it was difficult to catch this freebie, and the commission was not covered anyway =)

But the point is that one has to wait for long term buying and selling and wait for positive swaps))) . But I have not seen such a thing with brokers, of course I consider only those brokers, who allow to withdraw money later).
For me it is most important, that I could quickly and without any problems to withdraw my investments, in any case.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

But the trick is the need to leave this buying and selling for a long term, and wait for positive swaps))) . But I have not seen such brokers, of course I consider only those who can then withdraw money).
For me it is most important, that I could quickly and without any problems to withdraw my investments, in any case.

Why? then the spread will go down.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

i remember one broker (i won't name it), there was a currency that had positive swap)) that was a thrill, and it was a long time ago.

so positive swap on many currency pairs... you have to look at the specs... aud, nzd... you may buy and you will have a positive swap, but what good is it?

Please move the topic to the humour section
Reason: