A profitable strategy has been found! - page 3

Mickey Moose:

Why? Then the spread will go down.

Forget it, you don't understand.

Sergey Kutsko:

so positive swap on many currency pairs... you have to look at the specs... aud, nzd... Buy and you will have a positive swap, but it will do you good.

for the ruble, for example, swap is very large positive, for the rise of the ruble....)). That's the whole joke, swap is positive against the global trend. Obviously, the global trend for the ruble cannot be upward. That is, globally the USDRUB pair cannot get cheaper.

Sergey Kutsko:

so positive swap on many currency pairs... you have to look at the specs... aud, nzd... buy and you will have a positive swap, but what is the use of it.

Once again, many currencies have positive swap, but not all, long and short swap may be positive at the same time. And it was a long time ago. How else could I write.
You open a buy position, spread is worked out and you open a sell position at once and wait... until the swap is dripping from both selling and buying. If it is not clear, the topic is closed.)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Once again, many have positive on many, but not all, swap long and short at the same time can be positive, and before that it wasn't on any currencies. And it was a long time ago. How else could I write.
You open a buy position, spread is worked out and you open a sell position at once and wait... until the swap is dripping from both selling and buying. If it is not clear, the topic is closed.)

Oh, I see. So that's when it was... That's what interest rates on currencies were back then... Times are long gone))

Maxim Romanov:

for the rouble, for example, the swap is very much positive, on the rise of the rouble....)). That's the joke of it, the swap is positive against the global trend. Obviously, the global trend for the ruble cannot be uptrending. That is, globally the USDRUB pair cannot get cheaper.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Once again, many have positive, but not all, long and short swaps can be positive at the same time. And it was a long time ago. How else could I write.

It was already suggested: to open 2 accounts in two dealing desks, in one of them to open a swap-free account. Then you open 2 opposite positions, one with swap and the other with no loss. The main thing is to transfer money to the account with drawdown in time.

Sergey Kutsko:

Oh, I see. So that's when it was... That's what interest rates on currencies were back then... Long gone))

That's what I'm saying, it was a long time ago. And I'm talking about what was) a lot of things were.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It has already been suggested: open two accounts at two dealing desks, open a swap-free account in one. Then you open two opposite positions, one of them gets a swap and the other does not lose anything. The main thing is to transfer money to an account with a drawdown in time

This is what I think is retarded.)
I think it's retarded to look for and think about things that can help you cheat the system.)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

This is moronic in my opinion))
And it's all retarded to look for and think about things that can help cheat the system))

All playing in the market or with a DC is thinking about how to cheat the system.)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

That's what I think is retarded.)
And it's all retarded to look for and think about things that can help cheat the system))

Any TC, even the most ridiculous one, that makes a profit becomes a lepy)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

All games on the market or with a DC are a reflection on how to cheat the system.))

I agree))) The way the system is set up, everyone here loses money - that's normal... When you make money it means you're already cheating the system)))

Reason: