[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 249

yosuf:
What about the latest downtrend, which is asking for about another couple of weeks to fully form, figuratively speaking?

Did I draw you a yearly candle? So draw your conclusions))))

yosuf:
What about the latest downtrend, which is asking for about another couple of weeks to fully form, figuratively speaking?

Who's asking?)))

krisa:

I reckon it will be suppressed or flat for another week, then the Iranian crisis will escalate and it will go up because of oil, then it will dissipate and then it will keep going down.
plus, coincidentally, on friday, on the back of the news of the eu downgrade, barack obumka asked parliament to approve an increase in the us debt to a record $6 trillion.... this news could play out from monday, IMH

strangerr:

Who's asking?))
Probably us, since we're talking like this

I will never buy with a bearish trend, because I do not catch 20pp and I am looking for more than 100pp. And I have been having a bad week, only 250pp a week (i.e. one or two orders). I feel I will catch 500 pips this week

basile:
plus, coincidentally, on Friday, on the back of the news of the EU downgrade, Barack Obmanka asked parliament to approve an increase in the us debt to a record $6 trillion.... this news could play out from monday, IMH
This one was announced in advance, when was that?)))

strangerr:
This one was announced in advance, when was that?))
didn't understand the question.

MobileMan:

I will never buy with a bearish trend, because I do not catch 20pp and I am looking for more than 100pp. And I have been having a bad week lately, only 250pp a week (i.e. one or two orders). I think I may catch 500 pips this week.

Yeah, and we're all jumping at anything)))) There's two big differences between what I think and what orders I open))))

I do not understand your thoughts, Mobile. You take 250 pips per week and look for investor. Do you want to get a return of 10% of your deposit and 250 pips a week for half a year?)

strangerr:

Yeah, and we're all jumping at anything)))) There's two big differences between what I think and what orders I open))))

And something, Mobile, I do not understand your thoughts and reasoning: then you take 250 pips a week, then you are looking for an investor. Do you want to calculate the profit of a thousand quid at 10% of the deposit and 250 pips a week for six months, or do you want to do it yourself?)

♪ while the mobile's been right, especially now it's talking in tune ♪

strangerr:

And we all are jumping at whatever we want))))) The way I think and the orders I open are two big differences))))

And something, Mobile, I do not understand your thoughts and reasoning: then you take 250 pips a week, then you are looking for an investor. Do you want to calculate the profit of a thousand quid at 10% of my deposit and 250 points a week for half a year, or do you want to do it yourself?)

I don't know what you're talking about... If you are an investor and you don't know how to do it, you should look for an investor.

Reason: