What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 21

Ladies and Gentlemen, Comrades, is it possible to withdraw via Cardpay to a VISA rouble card?

Alexandr Murzin:
Ladies and gentlemen, Comrades, is it possible to withdraw via Cardpay to a VISA rouble card?

It's outputting to the hryvnia, I checked. I think it's the same for the rouble one. That is, everything is technically possible. If the question is not a technical possibility, but a legal one, then I can't tell you, I'm not a resident of the Russian Federation.

Ihor Herasko:

It's outputting to the hryvnia, I checked. I think it's the same for the rouble one. That is, everything is technically possible. If the question is not about the technical possibility, but about the legal possibility, then I can't tell you, I am not a resident of the Russian Federation.

I.e. dollar to hryvnia passed? Today I have a dollar to the dollar did not take. Can you tell me the bank?

Vladimir Perervenko:

So the dollar to hryvnia passed? My dollar to hryvnia didn't take today. Can you tell me the bank?

Yes, the dollar to hryvnia card. Conversion passed the next day at the bank rate of purchase. The bank is Idea Bank.

Reason: