To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 35

Andrey Dik:
Yes, it's hard to come up with better ones. However, there is one unpleasant thing left to think about.... Can you guess what it is?

Don't speak in riddles ... I can think of lots of them ;)

Andrey Dik:
Yes, it's hard to think of a better one. However, there remains one unpleasant point.... Can you guess what it is?

I don't, enlighten me.

OK, I'll keep it simple. All services are now denominated in USD. This means that there will be one, but still there will be a USD-RUR conversion.

The administration has heard us and that is very good. There is one more step left.

Introducing multicurrency wallets on this resource would be convenient but not the right solution. It would be more correct to give an opportunity to indicate the cost of services denominated in different currencies at the discretion of the seller, customer, executor or signal provider.

For example, Product is something like this, the cost of 1000 USD | 800 EUR| 500 GBP| 50000 RUR. Then irrespective of the exchange rates the price is always the same for each currency.

This means unprecedented care and attention to your clients, something you don't see very often, but it is also common in places where there might be international clients. You may see this sometimes in internet shops, depositing brokers etc. I.e. a fixed price expressed in several currencies regardless of their exchange rates.

Here then it would be really ideal. But if so, it will not be soon, but in the meantime it is very good that perhaps there will be a possibility to withdraw funds in rubles.

There is also a question about the cost of card maintenance. I pay 90 p/month for a rouble MC, I transfer WM from rouble to card at 2%, convert at exchangers if the amount is large. And these cards from MC, what is the maintenance cost?

Andrey Dik:

OK, I'll keep it simple. All services are now denominated in USD. This means that there will be one, but still there will be a USD-RUR conversion.

The administration has heard us and that is very good. There is one more step left.

Introducing multicurrency wallets on this resource would be convenient but not the right solution. It would be more correct to give an opportunity to indicate the cost of services denominated in different currencies at the discretion of the seller, customer, executor or signal provider.

For example, Product is something like this, the cost of 1000 USD | 800 EUR| 500 GBP| 50000 RUR. Then irrespective of the exchange rates the price is always the same for each currency.

This means unprecedented care and attention to your clients, something you don't see very often, but it is also common in places where there might be international clients. You may see this sometimes in internet shops, depositing brokers etc. I.e. a fixed price expressed in several currencies regardless of their exchange rates.

Here then it would be really ideal. But if so, it will not be soon, while it is very good that perhaps there will be an opportunity to withdraw funds in rubles.

So it's not a "nuisance". It's a wish.

For now we have to convert prices in our mind. And change them according to the exchange rate from time to time.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There is also a question about the cost of card maintenance. I pay 90 p/month for a rouble MC, I transfer WM from rouble to card at 2%, convert at exchangers if the amount is large. And these cards from the MC, what is the price of maintenance?

Get a friend with a card and transfer to her card. I did so, the expense of the card 0 per year.

Artyom Trishkin:

So it's not a "nuisance". It's a wish.

In the meantime, you have to convert prices in your mind. And change them according to the exchange rate from time to time.

The unpleasant thing is that all services here are in USD and you have to convert them to your national currency (this does not only apply to the ruble). Exchange rates fluctuate, not only buyers but also sellers suffer. For example, if you make an analysis of purchases of goods, especially expensive goods, it will appear that sales statistics correlate with the USD exchange rate. For example, buyers may hesitate to buy until the exchange rate decreases, which leads to "floating" sales depending on the buyer's country. This may be particularly noticeable for buyers from the Middle Kingdom.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Get a friend with a card and transfer to her card. I've done that, the expense on the card is 0 per year.

You're on fire)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You're on fire ))))

I can see that my brother is suffering, so I decided to help as much as possible, we don't abandon our own!

Evgeny Belyaev:

I see that my brother is suffering, I decided to help as much as possible, we don't abandon our own!

Thank you, on April 1st I will go out to Nevsky with a placard - "Looking for a girl with all kinds of cards! There's a place to meet!".
Reason: