Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 10

Nikolay Demko:

You'll have to take the electric trains back and forth ))))

No way. It will make people more responsible for their work.

Alexander_K2:

No way. It'll make people more responsible for their work.

Clearly, tomorrow the train with the money is coming, I need to finalize the software urgently ))))

Nikolay Demko:

I think the forum can be closed. A lot of people who really moved services, Market, Freelance, Articles were sitting exactly on WM.

It is easier to create a hassle with payment systems and do the same bypassing MQ (except for articles of course).

I personally work with WM more important than work with MQ, no WM and bark.

those who earn here in the end will accept an overpayment of 1.2% and sacrifice 5 minutes for transit

Aleksey Semenov:
I'll tell you more, if you take money from ePayments through one broker (let's not point the finger at which one), you can withdraw to almost any payment system without commission every first and third Tuesday of the month)))
Soon all payment systems will become brokers. The ability to trade Bitcoin on WebMoney is a living example :)

Mihail Matkovskij:
Soon all payment systems will become brokers. The ability to trade Bitcoin on WebMoney is a living example :)

Not all of them, just WM, the rest are as far away from WM as the moon.

Pavel Kolchin:

Those who earn here will accept 1.2% overpayment and sacrifice 5 minutes for transit.

And the sense of it, and so the service kosma 20 percent so even with the credited % for withdrawal.

It is easier to transfer the traffic to their site, and here they just shine, and invite people.

Forget that they are not willing to pay for the service they are asking for.

They screwed up the established system anyway, they still need to raise their ass, so why not use their site, they rent 150 rubles per month as a host and you are the king of the petrol station, they do not pay any komsa.

Nikolay Demko:

It is easier to transfer traffic to your site, and here you can only shine a light on your face and entice people.

It is easier to transfer the traffic to your site, and here you have to show your face and attract people.

there are clients who don't read the forum, there are articles

All those who withdraw money from the site, including you, will stay and accept it.

Pavel Kolchin:

there are clients who don't read the forum, there are articles

Everyone who withdraws money from the site, including you, will stay and put up with it.

I will not lift a finger here without withdrawal to WM.

I have long been here and almost nothing, and now as a matter of principle, I will not, even if asked.

Artem Virskiy:

Alexey, give me a link where to read. Nothing interesting came up (at least on the first two pages). And programmes are different :) Dukcha not the reader, dukcha the writer :)

I already replied, the information is extremely vague, but such problems were already in 2016, then there was a Regulator hit. I made a joke about Google because I was sure there would be an answer

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If you remember the next two years, WebMoney was constantly attacked by the Regulator. First they froze the rouble accounts of the affiliated company for withdrawals (we received the money, albeit with a big delay), then they started cutting the limits and withdrawals to cards, then they sent out letters demanding clarification of the operations.

The situation with WebMoney seems obvious: the ship is going down. So there is nothing surprising in the fact that WebMoney withdrawal is closed. I pity the freelancers from the CIS countries. It seems to be the only sane way of withdrawal for them.

Right. National deposit terminals were integrated with WM, now it's a dead end.

Reason: