Peak ruble in 2018! Yes ? or..... - page 14

When lawmakers talk on TV about the desire to sell raw materials for export in rubles, citing China as an example, which buys raw materials with yuan, it makes one very uneasy about the future of the national currency...

Dmitriy Skub:

66550. Unless, of course, the API oil stockpile pulls something unexpected.

How did you get that figure?

We are seeing the start of a continuation of the trend on the H1... We will know in a couple of hours.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

How did you get that figure?

Intuition. It's true that at 23:30 it can also get ruined)

Dmitriy Skub:
Intuition. It's true that at 23:30 it could be a bust)

I closed as there could be a spurt upwards tomorrow....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I closed as there could be a spurt up tomorrow...

And rightly so - one should sleep well at night) There will be a new day and there will be new ideas.

That's what else was interesting in the RF - bonds, but apparently there is no more interest there.

They will squeeze the bonds and then the RF will buy them back, or they will default.... So, they'll find a way to get rid of securities with high interest rates.

And, now they can expect an interest rate hike by the end of the year so there's no panic... And people have just become interested in the stock exchange (bonds) as an alternative to deposits.

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

RGBI-INDEX, H4, 2018.08.15

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

RGBI-INDEX, H4, 2018.08.15, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

Looks like the market really likes RSI (11)

You can see the bounce from the 30 level, and now we are above the 70 level, the gap has not been closed yet, which means that we might get the jump after the white candle or without the white one.

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.15

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

RSI (11).

Si-9.18, M1, 2018.08.15, Otkritie Broker, MetaTrader 5, Real

However, so far I think the pullback will not be strong, followed by a pullback... But we have to look at the situation.

The dollar is losing ground on forex - will there be a gap down?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
The dollar is losing ground on forex - will there be a gap down?

And so it happened...

It sure was a great trick yesterday - not to close the gap a bit and get me into a buy position... stereotypes are a great way to manipulate.

Reason: