Looking for a trader - page 8

Konstantin Nikitin:
Maybe we shouldn't reinvent the wheel? There are PAMM accounts and the like. Let him invest through them.
PAMM is hackwork! Where you do not see how the trader trades, how he reacts to the market - only general results.

Konstantin Nikitin:
Maybe we shouldn't reinvent the wheel? There are PAMM accounts and the like. Let him invest through them.
The disadvantage of PAMM accounts is the lack of proper responsibility for the fate of investor's funds. On the other hand, project participants themselves can open a PAMM account and attract additional investors.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The disadvantage of PAMM accounts is the lack of proper responsibility for the fate of the investor's funds. On the other hand, project participants themselves can open a PAMM account and attract additional investors.
I totally agree.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The disadvantage of PAMM accounts is the absence of proper responsibility for the fate of investor's funds. On the other hand, the project participants themselves can open a PAMM account and attract additional investors.

Attract and attract are similar words but not the same. Where is the last one in the queue in pams? It's the same with signals.

As for "let me show you how I trade".
Here is a link, I think 3 years is a good term.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/144099
At the moment all the money has been withdrawn, there will be no resumption and I am thinking of liquidating the account in principle.

Mickey Moose:

Attract and attract are similar words, but not the same. Where is the last one in the queue in pams? It's the same with signals.

As for "let me show you how I trade".
Here's a link, 3 years I think is a good time.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/144099
Currently all the money has been withdrawn and I'm thinking of liquidating the account altogether.

the overall result is not bad, but the possibility of losing was a hair's breadth away from reality.... risky trading - the drawdown was 80%

Дмитрий Равчев:
the overall result is not bad, but the possibility of losing was a hair's breadth away from reality.... risky trading - the drawdown was 80%

It was not. In fact, there was a drawdown of 780% - I invested not to spoil the status. I think for 2015 it was OK, but now I don't need the account anymore.

It wasn't originally for making money but to get trades without a single loss. I.e. there were only a few of them. I realised that it is realistic without any effort at all on any time interval and that's enough.

Олег avtomat:
The calculations should be weekly.
correctly

such interesting suggestions, to top up the investor's account in case of a loss...)) I can say from a trader's point of view. I have spent 10 years of my life to trade on the plus side, I have accumulated unique knowledge, spent a lot of money on algorithms development, and I am spending it further, to stay in the plus. Then an investor comes and says I have $ 1000, but no risk, if you lose even a dollar, reimburse me. The question is, why do I need an investor? I have to give him 70% of my profit and to bear the risk. I can go to the bank, take the money and give back 20% per annum.... Do you know how much the average business makes in general??? and what are the risks there???

I will never manage an account without risk, purely as a matter of principle, even if I can provide a risk-free trade. There is only one way to ensure risk-free trading, to take the risks of another person who wants to get rich, on himself. I have analysed many offers in the investment market and been in a large number of investment companies and I can say that hiring a trader with a risk of 30% is one of the best options because many investment companies have a 100% risk, others have a deposit maintenance fee of 2.5% a year regardless of profit. And a person really has nowhere to invest his money to get a higher income than the bank, there are risks everywhere and no one is going to compensate them, because compensation for your risks = taking the risks yourself and if you take the risks yourself, you can find the money much cheaper. That's why you don't meet successful traders, because they don't talk about themselves, they don't need to fuss with an investor.

Maxim Romanov:

such interesting suggestions, to top up the investor's account in case of a loss...)) I can say from a trader's point of view. I have spent 10 years of my life to trade on the plus side, I have accumulated unique knowledge, spent a lot of money on algorithms development, and I am spending it further, to stay in the plus. Then an investor comes and says I have $ 1000, but no risk, if you lose even a dollar, reimburse me. The question is, why do I need an investor? I have to give him 70% of my profit and to bear the risk. I can go to the bank, take the money and give back 20% per annum.... Do you know how much the average business makes in general??? and what are the risks there???

I will never manage an account without risk, purely as a matter of principle, even if I can provide a risk-free trade. There is only one way to ensure risk-free trading, to take the risks of another person who wants to get rich, on himself. I have analysed many offers in the investment market and been in a large number of investment companies and I can say that hiring a trader with a risk of 30% is one of the best options because many investment companies have a 100% risk, others have a deposit maintenance fee of 2.5% a year regardless of profit. And a person really has nowhere to invest his money to get a higher income than the bank, there are risks everywhere and no one is going to compensate them, because compensation for your risks = taking the risks yourself and if you take the risks yourself, you can find the money much cheaper. That's why you don't meet successful traders, because they don't talk about themselves, they don't need to fuss with an investor.

Do you want to share some information? I just don't know how this investor/trader thing works in companies. I just don't know how it works for investors and traders in companies.

Maxim Romanov: This is why you do not meet successful traders, because they do not talk about themselves, they do not need to fuss with an investor.

So it turns out that everyone who responds here is a freeloader!

Reason: