Looking for a trader - page 18

Oksana Berenko:

Lot 0.06 - stop loss 300 pips - loss $18

next deal:

Lot 0.12 - take profit 200 pips - profit $24

Result: 100 pips loss, $6 profit.

This result may be shown within a month.

Oksana, I wrote about ONE trade, where the result in pips is negative and in the deposit currency is positive.

Дмитрий Равчев:
Comrades - read the messages carefully! The search for a trader is over!!! Thank you all.

Too bad, or I would have bought you EURCAD for everything

Taras Vavryn:

No not a tester, the account is real but a cent account it's a year and a couple of weeks old !!!

What's wrong with the signal, why was it disconnected, I was subscribed to it?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What's wrong with the signal, why was it disconnected, I was subscribed to it?

I transferred the signal to a private one. You should pay for every job, you should not complain to mql5, I am sorry, but I will not provide you with signals for free.

Taras Vavryn:
I have converted the signal to private. I am sorry, but I will not provide signals for free.

I see. The signal was good, and the strategy copied perfectly to the real

An interesting topic, one that should be continued in the author's absence...

Yes yes, don't be surprised, but I'm looking for an investor for Moex tool Si. Capital of 300 thousand rubles or more is required. Remuneration of 20% of profits weekly. Other conditions stipulate with interested.

On average yield 5-10% per week.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Yes yes, don't be surprised, but I'm looking for an investor for Moex tool Si. Capital of 300 thousand rubles or more is required. Remuneration of 20% of profits weekly. Other conditions stipulate with interested.

On average yield 5-10% per week.

The loss of how do we share?

Алексей Тарабанов:

How do we divide the loss?

Determine the hard margin call and there are two options, if the loss is divided in half, then the profit is divided in half. 20% in case of full of your risk.

I would not lie about the signal statistics, they are not very good and everything is from the stupid beginning. But now I have no money to stupidly continue the statistics. Too bad :-(

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Si on FORTS
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Si on FORTS
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждой открытой позиции в течение ее жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли ( MFE ) и максимального убытка ( MAE ). Эти показатели дополнительно характеризуют...

In defence of the strategy, everything is ready to add data on smiles to the TS, which is a weather vane on the market, as well as information on calendar spreads, which I think will also improve its performance.

Today I set up a grid that will work till Tuesday. It's a pity it's not interesting to train just for fun. The shaitan machine also needs money for optimization :-(

Reason: