Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I had a client who had 49 robots with different systems on his account, and the account kept growing. Diversification, so to speak.

Well, here I am, following the same path... "Constant growth", alas, no. But there's also no drain, which is comforting...

JesonMile:
"automated trading" means different things to different people, here I mean a system that detects good trading situations and then places an order and closes later after some conditions are met.

It seems to be possible to create a profitable system, but so far I haven't had much luck. some big advantages I see in an automated system is that it can trade 24/7 and does not cause any emotion. ideally I would like to scalp on small timeframes (h1 or less), but h4 or d1 is probably easier, right?

what indicators have you had success with? are you using fixed sl and tp or more complicated closing conditions? did you write it completely yourself or use templates such as mt5 advisors? do you think many different indicators with certain weights are better than one or two or is it too complicated?

what kind of returns are you seeing and how consistent is your system?

can a breakout bot at market opening be successful?

My advice is one, use analytical skills and understand that you have to open an account not at a shell company that sells hard currency, but to go to a good broker and open a real brokerage account, pay 13% income tax and fees, go to a broker that takes only a commission and does not take profit from losing the deposit.
The first year, it may be little, I had something like 25%, the truth is that the deposit amount was not whatever $ 1000 and not even $ 10,000 and much more.

I can give you links to brokers in my personal message.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I can give you links to brokers in my personal communication.

Me too, if you can.

Sergey Gridnev:

Me too, if that's OK.

Sending

Yuriy Zaytsev:

but the amount deposited was not $1,000 or even $10,000, but considerably more.

Well, well... The semi-ligarchs honoured the local public with their attention... When you have that kind of money - there's no point in trading. You deposit it in a bank - much safer... It is nice when you managed to embezzle unearned millions...

I envy it.

Georgiy Merts:

Well, well... The semi-ligarchs have honoured the local public with their attention... When you have that kind of money, there is no point in trading. You deposit it in a bank - much safer... It is nice when you managed to embezzle unearned millions...

I envy you.

) Don't tease me, I just got bored this morning and decided to visit the topic.

I just bought shares of the same Sberbank and the dividends will be higher.

Georgiy Merts:

Jealous.

I join in the envy - what would I do with so much free money sitting on a forum but on a schizelong...

Shoker:

I join in the envy - what would I do with so much free money on the forum and on the schizlong ...

That's why I rarely write anything here :)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A tip one, include analytics and understand that to make something to earn should not open an account in a kitchen office, offering currency trading. And go to a normal broker and open a full-fledged brokerage account to pay 13% personal income tax and commission on transactions, go to a broker that takes only the commission and does not make a profit by draining the deposit.
The first year, it may be little, I had something like 25%, the truth is that the deposit amount was not whatever $ 1000 and not even $ 10,000 and much more.

I can give you links to brokers in my personal message.

If you include analytics, it is clear that Forex yield is higher (all other things being equal), at least because the liquidity is several orders of magnitude higher than the stock (speculators take profit from each other) and you do not have to pay commission to a broker. There are enough reliable brokers with FSA regulation and income tax is also paid

A100:

If you include analytics, it's clear that forex has a higher yield.

Don't use hedgehogs as a cover!

Reason: