Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 9

prostotrader:

And who said it was the only account?

It's not about percentages, but as you correctly pointed out "Sustained growth", that's what's most important.

And this has been going on since 2013....

The main thing is not to tell anyone about the differences between the futures market and forex so that more people stay in the factories

transcendreamer:

The main thing is not to tell anyone about the differences between the futures market and forex so that more people stay in the factories

:)

Apart from other people's stories (which no one listens to), one's own head should work hard...

Added

Well, and of course, you accountants are bad (calculation of annual interest)

Annual Profit (%) = (773991.28 - 400000)/400000/18*12*100 = 62.33

prostotrader:

I wonder which factory workers on salary (profit) can build such a house?

Are you showing the neighbour's/shop steward's house again? 😁 the guards don't chase?

prostotrader:

:)

Apart from other people's stories (which no one listens to), one's own head has to work...

Added

Well, and of course, you accountants are bad (calculation of annual interest)

Annual Profit (%) = (773991.28 - 400000)/400000/18*12*100 = 62.33

not bad either.

prostotrader:

I wonder which factory workers can build such a house on their salary (profit)?

Erm...if memory serves, a picture of a similar (rather the same) house, a year ago and at an earlier stage of construction, was shown by another member of our crazy forum ;-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Err...if memory serves, a photo of a similar (rather the same) house, a year ago and at an earlier stage of construction, was shown by another member of our crazy forum ;-)

Well, went to the construction site, took a picture, then added "IP Camera" and date-time in photoshop, and voila... 😁

transcendreamer:

Why, you go to a construction site, take a photo, then add "IP Camera" and date-time in photoshop, and voila... 😁

Programmers can do much better than that) They are demolishing or building a house, it is not clear. and why is there a plastic toilet instead of a pool in the background?

Please read the thread title. Don't allow any flooding or off-topic. Only business to business.

Don't you consider signals that have been working for years?

Or is it purely egoism, that we want our own system and give our own signals?

And the fact that many people have understood the question normally and have been earning for years and helping others, saying that 30 to 50 quid a month is too expensive?

Well, then think about why you have not been able to help yourself to earn in your real life, and now you are looking for a free system,

developed by others who can calculate the profitability and happiness of your family, unlike you.

JesonMile:
"automated trading" means different things to different people, here I mean a system that detects good trading situations and then places an order and closes later after some conditions are met.

It seems to be possible to create a profitable system, but so far I haven't had much luck. some big advantages I see in an automated system is that it can trade 24/7 and does not cause any emotion. ideally I would like to scalp on small timeframes (h1 or less), but h4 or d1 is probably easier, right?

what indicators have you had success with? are you using fixed sl and tp or more complicated closing conditions? did you write it completely yourself or use templates such as mt5 advisors? do you think many different indicators with certain weights are better than one or two or is it too complicated?

what kind of returns are you seeing and how consistent is your system?

can a breakout bot at market opening be successful?

I don't understand how you can't make consistent profits when you are given so many opportunities to trade and develop trading systems.

Reason: