From theory to practice - page 940

Martin Cheguevara:

Given the methods I've seen from you, on the contrary, you need a delay...especially since indicators based on the calculation period will give it anyway...

if you don't mind showing me the picture you posted here and then deleted it

yeah

you can't use those

see above

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Is there any confusion? If they buy, the price goes up. There is no other way around it.

On forex and CME it's the other way round

Mostly counter-trends are traded

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here is the explanatory figure

The MA has not yet given a sell signal, people keep buying.

Since they are buying, the price is going down.

I'm going in to sell as my indicator is already giving a sell signal

и....

I say "thank you" to everyone.

In 2011 I saw in one of the threads how the man found a way to identify the most probable price reversal levels relative to the MA.

What if price fails or takes off? You know what I mean.

Martin Cheguevara:

I saw in one of the threads how someone in 2011 found a way to determine the most likely price reversal levels relative to the MA.

What if price fails or takes off? You know what I mean.

I'm trending. I'm trending.

Levels trade counter-trend, I already wrote about it above.

Renat Akhtyamov:

i have a trend indicator, i trade the trend

the levels are traded against the trend, i posted above

I see ... but you need a flat trend indicator ... without it there is no way ... you will often (50%)) ) ) get caught in corrections

Martin Cheguevara:

I see... but you need a flat trend indicator... you'll often (50%) ) ) get caught in corrections

yeah

this problem exists only when you ride on a lagging indicator

verified by

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

this problem only exists when travelling on a lagging turkey

verified by

How do you plan to make an indicator, especially such as MA not lagging...

I'm looking at my robot and how it detects movements and see the variety of market movements...

different in period, speed, nature...

it would be foolish to assume that a single calculation period would unify all movements in the market into a single denominator so that you could make money on it...

Martin Cheguevara:

How do you plan to make an indicator, especially one like MA not lagging...

I look at my robot and the way it detects movements and see how diverse market movements are...

it would be foolish to suppose that a single calculation period unifies all market movements into a single denominator...

of course

MA and the like don't count

the problem is in fact much broader than just predicting where price will go

having learned to predict without delay, you can clearly identify errors in statistics, econometrics, Fourier decomposition, machine learning, etc. from this point of view

on my part there will be a preprint of formulas and a solution to one of the millennium problems

it would seem that the probability of an eagle/tooth roll is 1/2, and I say "no !" and predict the next roll.

Martin Cheguevara:

How do you plan to make an indicator, especially one like MA not lagging...

I look at my robot and the way it detects movements and see how diverse market movements are...

It would be foolish to assume that a single calculation period would unify all movements in the market into a single denominator so that you could make money from it...

The price is the same for both bulls and bears. Our job is to find the hitchhiker. This is the right entry.

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

MA and the like don't count

the task is actually much wider than just predicting where the price will go

having learned to predict without delays, you can clearly identify errors in statistics, econometrics, Fourier decomposition, machine learning, etc. from this point of view

on my part there will be a preprint of formulas and a solution to one of the millennium problems

wow!...cool!))

Reason: