From theory to practice - page 937

Maxim Kuznetsov:

my grid works "on the button" :-)

When I decide it's time to buy - I press the button, the robot sets the grid... Mostly I enter a "counter-trend", based on a multisymbol indicator. That is, when I see a reversal in several pairs at once.

Can't the robot decide that?

khorosh:

Can't a robot solve it?

but the robot cannot ...

The operation of partially duplicating and synchronizing my personal neural network in MetaTrader is still beyond my technical capabilities :-)

Any live person does a lot of work before opening a trade. And a simple "click" is the result of perception and analysis of all available information over a long period of time.

And a "trading strategy" in the form of trading rules, indicators, indicators is the final filter that does not allow you to do absolute nonsense.

khorosh:

Can't a robot solve it?

There are a lot of systems that cannot be handled programmatically, such as this one:

Помогите сформулировать
Помогите сформулировать
  • www.mql5.com
Не нашел подобной темы. Подскажите пожалуйста, как в ТЗ грамотно описать импульс...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but the robot cannot ...

The operation of partially duplicating and synchronizing my personal neural network in MetaTrader is still beyond technical capabilities :-)

Any living person does a lot of work before opening a trade. And a simple "click" is the result of perception and analysis of all available information over a long period of time.

And a "trading strategy" in the form of trading rules, indicators, indicators is the final filter that does not allow you to do something stupid.

I did not accept such a TS in my Market. The reason - it itself does not trade.) I told them: "It does not trade. Push the button. - Does not trade and all. Should all by itself.

There were, however, some restrictions, which I could not allow. I said to them, what do you want for free? All is written, agreed in the instructions. For money everything will be taken off. - No, that's it.)

No deal.))

People were supposed to try it out in real life before spending money.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but the robot cannot ...

The operation of partially duplicating and synchronizing my personal neural network in MetaTrader is still beyond technical capabilities :-)

Any living person does a lot of work before opening a trade. And a simple "click" is the result of perception and analysis of all available information over a long period of time.

And a "trading strategy" in the form of trading rules, indicators, indices is the final filter that does not allow you to do something stupid.

Do you have a fixed lot set in the grid?

khorosh:

Is your grid set in a fixed lot?

Yes, but in variable pitch...which is pretty much equivalent

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Such a TS in my Market was not taken. The reason is... she's not selling herself). I said to them - how is it not selling? Press the button. - She's not dealing, that's all. She has to do everything herself.

When the robot itself doesn't trade, but requires action from the pad between the chair and the monitor,
then it is not a TS in terms of Market but a trading panel. That is, it can trade, but it cannot be checked automatically.

That is, your demo is a trading panel, but a peculiar panel. You defined it in the wrong section and auto-check it.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

When the robot itself doesn't trade, but requires action from the pad between the chair and the monitor,
then it is not a TS but a trading panel in the Market's terminology. That is, it can trade, but it cannot be checked automatically.

That is, your demo is a trading panel, but a peculiar panel. You defined it in the wrong section and auto-check it.

Nah, there was still a manual check back then. It wasn't exactly a demo, it worked with the real, without functionality restrictions, but with a limited lot.

It took them a long time to decide where to put it, and they suggested putting it in the utility section. Maybe I would have, but then they read about lot restrictions - I refused to remove lot restrictions in the free version.

The idea was that centuaroviki and small trades so, and who are bigger, if they want, pay money.

In general, it was an interesting toy - an improved version of what I myself use. I have a few more purely manual and eye modes, but less automation.

Martin Cheguevara:

In addition, these pass-through functions have to be checked and checked again for prices, ticks and time. Nothing should be left unattended in MQL, not even a declaration of the double type.

Igor Makanu opened my eyes to the fact that double n = 0; may suddenly become int or even become anything XD.

Implicit conversions, yes)))) I got used to write double n=0.0;

or

int p = 1;

double s=1000.0;

double s1 = s/(double)p;

well, this one does. Maybe they can do it more elegantly, too.)

Alexander_K:

And, by the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to address Automat.

Oleg! Well, the Grail does not burn out on your TS - is it worth continuing to torment it? Spit it out. Put it in the public domain. Maybe you'll find some sufferers, get interested, make some comments and make some adjustments.

Meanwhile, considering your academic leanings, I ask you to do some research and write an article which I know is paid for in cash.

I am interested in everything that is related to market persistence/antipersistence: ACF, Hurst coefficient, entropy, differences of "memory" and "aftereffects" in processes,golden ratio in non-Markovian processes, etc.

The topics are many and all of them are interesting. The main purpose is to find a criterion, by which one could assert that the market is in a deterministic/stochastic phase.

What do you think?

The golden ratio in non-Markovian processes - that's what I think should be paid attention to (for me - from the point of view of phenomena research, not from the point of view of papermaking).

The rest of what you have listed is described (more or less) in the available literature.

Reason: