From theory to practice - page 942

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm the same way, more or less.

Funny) Do you use filters? Or do you just analyse the "naked" price?

Martin Cheguevara:

Funny) Do you use filters? Or do you just analyse the "naked" price?

I have written many times: write a formula - how do you see with your eyes where the price is going.

Did you draw it, and if you don't draw it, how?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have written many times - write the formula - as you see with your eyes.

Well... I did, in principle... And apparently so did you).

Martin Cheguevara:

exponentially.

in my opinion)

Well, it's only one way.

although

it's up to you.

Martin Cheguevara:

Do you use filters, or do you just analyse the bare price?

I told you - I'm preparing a preprint.

First I have to check the uniqueness of the prediction problem.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Actually, if you take his word for it, he has been trading in the real for a few years now.

I'm not going to argue, as the market has been flat for the last few years.

This system is perfect for the flat.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not going to argue as the market has been in a flat for the last few years.

this system is perfect for the flat.

To make the system work for a bounce we need a trend. I have learned to identify the trend in time. You should not open on a flat market.

Because this is the moment when the price is the most unpredictable.

If the trend is going and you open a system on a pullback in the direction of the trend, then everything is simple, either the price will go further or the flat "shake-up" will go for those who haven't closed their positions.

Crisis trends are defined by a positive correlation of the trend on currency pairs such as EURUSD USDCHF. If the correlation is negative then all is well - the market is stable.

For example now on EURJPY there is a crisis fall with attempts to stabilise as I have already warned.

And there is of course SELL. no need to even think about it.

Just because the price is trying to stabilize does not make you open at all.

About that...

Martin Cheguevara:

To make the system work for a bounce, you need a trend. That is what I have learned to identify in a timely manner. You should not open on a flat market.

Because at this point the price is the most unpredictable.

If the trend is going and you open a system on a pullback, then everything is simple, either the price will go further or the price will go in a flat "shake-up" for those who haven't closed their positions.

i would also add that the possible loss in case of a price reversal during such an entry into the market is also less

however, a rebound is possible, or bezotskok ;)

considering your screenshots above, which have been deleted, this does not seem to work.

keep looking at your own pictures to see for yourself

Renat Akhtyamov:

I would also add that the possible loss in case of a price reversal during such an entry into the market is also smaller.

however, rebound is possible, or bezotskok ;)

taking into account your screenshots above, which were deleted, this approach does not seem to work

keep looking at your own pictures to see for yourself

when there is a no-failure the system does not open orders i already took it into account)

Reason: