From theory to practice - page 467

Evgeny Raspaev:

whatever you say.

You can text me your address and I'll send you the 1000+ page Economiks. I put it under the wheels in the garage instead of bricks.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Several models are discussed in the lectures. Which one do you, as an economist, think is more suitable for a speculative market?

All models in the lectures postulate a constant value of goods for each player, while in speculation it clearly varies with the price and with each player differently.

I would like to see the application of these models to the speculative market (the video does not show it), I will have to look for it myself.

I am studying your article. I will write back later in the comments on it.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Several models are discussed in the lectures. Which one do you, as an economist, think is more suitable for a speculative market?

All models in the lectures postulate a constant value for each player, while in speculation it clearly varies with the price and with each player differently.

I would like to see the application of these models to the speculative market (the video doesn't show it), I will have to look for myself.

Auction model of supply and demand in an inefficient market, statistical arbitrage

Forex is not a speculative market (from an individual trader's perspective). It is just fodder for the DTs, not even a market participant.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Auction model of supply and demand in an inefficient market, statistical arbitrage

Forex is not a speculative market

Any market will be speculative. It is always possible to find a cheaper product and sell it at a higher price.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Any market will be speculative. You can always find a cheaper product and sell it at a higher price.

Goodbye )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

goodbye ) )

)))

Speculation does not have to be profitable.

You may not understand it yet.

Goodbye)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Forex is not a speculative market (from an individual trader's perspective). It is just fodder for the DTs, not even a market participant.

I couldn't find such a model in Savvateev's lectures - he has first and second price auctions there.

I don't know about forex in general, but I quite agree about retail forex.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I did not find such a model in Savvateev's lectures - he has first and second price auctions there.

I don't know about forex in general, but I quite agree about retail forex.

Working with the tumbler, market depth, that sort of thing. All sorts of VSA and other stuff, volume analysis as a measure of supply and demand. The proportion of speculators in forex is less than 2%.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

working with the tumbler, market depth, that sort of thing. All sorts of VSA and stuff, volume analysis as a measure of supply and demand. The share of speculators in forex is less than 2%.

Investopedia writes about 80%

Reason: