hello, please give me tested by you free EA Robot that really make money, i am nubie, with 100 usd amount to invest, please help me out.

hello,

please give me tested by you free Auto Forex Trading Robot EA that really make money, i am newbie, with 100 USD amount to invest, i am in very bad financial condition,

please help me out. 

thanks

Save it.

deposit into a centaccount ,that means you will have about 100000$ in your account.

choose usdjpy only  and buy only ,do never sell of it. as you can get positive swaps from selling orders.

then buy limits for every 200 pipes from current prices. only 0.01lots for every ticket.

that 's all i can teach you and if you think it is a joke,screen shot this and review this when youlost big money.

The possibility of making money with a $100 account is not good.... but with a cent account you can learn the basics and find out what kind of trader you are and make learn a strategy that will work for you.

I suggest you back up and use a DEMO account first and the free indicators in MARKET and CODESHARE sections of this site.  It will help you learn much more quickly so you don't experiment with you capital.

You have to avoid the flashy indicators and idea you will make a lot of money fast.  Check out traders you like who show they are making money and learn from them, but even trying to copy them will be hard since you have such a small entry account.

Keep in mind people spend years learning to trade and double digit returns are not easy to get in the long term.

Don't believe most of what you read or see but pay attention to the markets and your trading habits.

Good luck.

A little addition what Maggi advised and suggest for you,invest your precious time to get precious related knowledge,the only way you can trust on what you are going to do,possibly you will be have some fake and inexperienced attractive offers and greedy instructions but any fair and real expert will not recommend you to jump in real live account without sufficient expertise
Reason: