From theory to practice - page 930

Alexander_K:

With the eyes you can see, but mathematically it is difficult to determine :((

Is the slope of the canal difficult to calculate?

khorosh:

Is the inclination of the channel hard to calculate?

He's a quantum physicist, where trajectories are a big problem.)

Alexander_K:

I may have found... The grail does exist. And for some reason, those who have found it (I know two of them, with whom I communicated - Doc and Demko), really immediately disappear from the forum. What's the habit?!

More about that from here! Is there a grail or do people just leave the forum for lack of perspective?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Sorry, bro... quantum physics is not about trajectories at all! )))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yeah, you can't do it without a Wilson camera.)

Oleg Shenker:

And more details from here! Is there a grail or do people just leave the forum for lack of perspective?

Why or? Either there is a grail or people leave .

khorosh:

Why or? And the Grail is there or and people are leaving.

I thought you knew something about the grail. So far all the reports are just about the randomness of market prices.

Oleg Shenker:

I thought you knew something about the grail. So far, all the reports are just about the randomness of market prices.

I know, but I won't tell anyone, for it is a great secret behind the seven seals.))

khorosh:

I know, but I won't tell anyone, because it's a great secret behind closed doors.))

А! So I know!

Alexander_K:

And, by the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to address Automat.

Oleg! Well, the Grail does not burn out on your TS - is it worth continuing to torment it? Spit it out. Put it in the public domain. Maybe you'll find some sufferers, get interested, make some comments, make some adjustments.

The goal is close at hand.

In the meantime, considering your academic leanings, I ask you to do research and write articles for which, as far as I know, they pay cash here.

I am interested in everything that is related to market persistence/antipersistence: ACF, Hurst coefficient,entropy, differences between "memory" and "aftereffects" in processes, golden ratio in non-Markovian processes, etc.

The topics are many and all of them are interesting. The main purpose is to find a criterion, by which one could assert that the market is in a deterministic/stochastic phase.

What do you think?

None.

Reason: