From theory to practice - page 922

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have one, but I won't give it to you. Because I'm stingy).

It's a quiet Ukrainian night, but the lard has to be re-hidden...

sibirqk:

I would wait for 126.20 and sell from there with a target of 124.90

Just a reversal:

Алексей Тарабанов:

It's a quiet Ukrainian night, but the lard has to be re-hidden...

Well, yes. Lard and lard, why try it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, yes. Lard and lard, why try it.

We have import substitution, Tambov Region already makes quite decent stuff. The fallen pelt, however, is only present in May and June. When I go to my dacha I will buy some, I used to bring it from Kiev.

Алексей Тарабанов:

We have import substitution, in the Tambov region they already make quite decent stuff. The fallen skins, however, are only present in May and June. I'll go to my dacha and buy some, I used to bring it from Kiev.

It's very good in Minsk. When I was there on business trips, I'd go to the grocery store in the morning, get coffee and a couple of sandwiches with bacon.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The food in Minsk is very good. When I've been there on business trips, you go to the grocery store in the morning, get coffee and a couple of sandwiches with bacon.

There's also a salted pickle.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The food in Minsk is very good. When I've been there on business trips, you go to the grocery store in the morning, get coffee and a couple of bacon sandwiches.

Coffee with bacon is unhealthy.

khorosh:

Coffee with lard is unhealthy.

Coffee with hypertension is unhealthy. Lard, on the other hand, is.

khorosh:

Coffee and lard is not good for you.

I once walked up to a cigarette stall, told her the name and gave her money, and the saleswoman was like, 'Young man, you know how unhealthy these cigarettes are! So I was like, "Then give me a pack of healthy cigarettes for that amount" ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, not bad.

I have an entry signal, but I can't find an exit signal

The dilemma...

Yeah, I'm still trying the minimum price move in the model to exit. And then with confirmation to enter.

Reason: