From theory to practice - page 88

Renat Akhtyamov:
I've seen your arbitrage. The conclusion there is simple - communication through the yen. Wouldn't it be easier to trade just the yen?

I just wrote a good indicator in an evening, and it is very cool implemented clear style and rewritten in 2 versions - I haven't seen more on the forum apart from fxsaber and another one

no need to look for answers there, everything has long been known, the strategy is as old as the world

What does this have to do with the subject?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Saw your arbitrage.

The conclusion there is simple - communication via yen and it's easier to trade only yen.

And the second answer has yet to be found - why is this happening?

And the third, when the real is done, there will be an aggregate spread for all the pairs, you may understand my conclusion.

let's go through your tricks then... triangle arbitrage... yep... you can't think of anything worse...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I just wrote a good indicator in an evening, and it is very nicely implemented and rewritten in 2 versions - I haven't seen more on the forum apart from fxsaber and another one

no need to look for answers there, everything has long been known, the strategy is as old as the world

What does this have to do with the subject?

I'm sorry, it's an off-topic. But you don't need so many pairs. Ideally, two, or better yet, one.

// Take a profit/loss on the other pairs on the real and you forget about arbitrage forever, I checked it...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

let's go over your tricks then... triangular arbitration... yeah... you couldn't come up with anything worse

You spend 5 kopecks or time on a demo test ... and then you will have to do it ... so what if you don't do it right away? If you spend 5 kopecks or time on a demo test, you will save a ruble.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm not selling any grails and never will be. But you can immediately see what you're writing about.

I earned a car from my arbitrage, for example, and I am not ashamed of it. I am not ashamed of it. And everyone knows that there are certain problems.

Neural networks are in progress... I've only been interested in them for about half a year now. They don't work as well as I'd like them to, but I have experience.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I earned a car from my arbitrage, for example, and I am not ashamed of it. And everyone knows that there are certain problems.

Well...

Renat Akhtyamov:
well...

I take responsibility for every word I say, unlike many people.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I take responsibility for my every word, unlike a lot of people.

in three weeks? Dream on.

Although... In the demo, I'll believe it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
What, in three weeks? It is not harmful to dream.

I'm talking about another arbitration. All that I am writing about has been tested by experience and conclusions have been drawn. About the stat arbitration, all that is available, discounted in that topic, I did not make any conclusions. If I write - this stratum does not work, up to 90% chance that it really does not work and 10% of that I wrote it wrong.

i wrote an article on fcathals - it works, but it's not always easy to use it, i haven't managed to algorithmize it yet.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm talking about another arbitration. Everything I write about has been tested by experience and conclusions drawn. If I write - this stratum does not work, up to 90% chance that it really does not work and 10% chance that I wrote it incorrectly

I have written an article on freqatal - it works, but it is not always easy to resurrect it, I have not managed to algorithmize it so far.

I have seen the other one too. It starts with takeoff and then stops. If it was before the signal, I agree that I may have earned and possibly paid. However, the latter is highly questionable...
Reason: