From theory to practice - page 93

sibirqk:

But before it seemed that Yusuf with his genius (18) - cannot be surpassed. But it seems that nothing in the world is impossible.

Well, darling, have you forgotten the Director of Forex, that genius didn't even need quotes.

Although that was in the seventh or sixth year, they might have forgotten.

PShttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108503/page9#comment_3039912 in the eighth. And also an autumn aggravation ))))
Форекс системы
Форекс системы
  • www.mql5.com
Стратегия точных сигналов GBP, CHF, JPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF...

Alexander_K2:
Hmmm... And the notorious moneymanagement? If we have, for example, $100 on the deposit and set an order only for 0.01 lots? Then the deposit will not go to zero even in such a case. And such "black swans" are extremely rare.

Well how can I say extremely rare, I can remember a couple of spikes of 5000-50000 pips (in 10 seconds), and that's even though I rarely trade.

And your robot will presumably always be in the market, so calculate the probability of losing a deposit. And add here that if the spike goes in your direction the RC will probably cancel it as not marketable.

Alexander_K2:

Interested, interested :)))) Still, I think Forex is not originally a toy for poor people. Money to money, as they say. To exclude risks and to have good income you have to have not less than $1000 on your account IMHO.

But, poor as mice, but clever people should not despair - we should create a great, profitable TS and sell it to foreign fools on English forums. Again, IMHO.

Let me tell you a terrible secret: there is no Forex in the wild.

The stock exchanges do exist. Interbank market, yes there is. There is no Forex.

Forex is nothing more than an imitation. Forex quotations are nothing more than imitation quotations.

As one friend of mine used to say - terminology is not the most important thing, it is the most important thing.

Nikolay Demko:

Well how can I say extremely rare, I remember a couple of spikes of 5000-50000 pips (in 10 seconds), and that's even though I rarely trade.

And your robot will presumably always be in the market, so calculate the probability of losing a deposit. If the hairpin moves in your direction, the DC will probably cancel it as not marketable.

Greetings Nikolay! And why do you think I'm always talking about exponential data reception time and the asymmetry coefficient? These two comrades don't give short-term studs the slightest chance. They are only hard to deal with long term trending movements, which are not more than once a month.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let me tell you a terrible secret: there is no such thing as Forex.

There are stock exchanges. There is an interbank market. There is no Forex.

Forex is nothing more than an imitation, including the imitation of trading. Forex quotations are nothing more than imitation quotations.

It's just a matter of terminology. as a friend of mine used to say - terminology is not important, it's the most important thing.

Greetings Yuri!

Nice to see all the forum regulars together again. Gosh, I'm already as attached to this forum as I am to my own child... It brings a tear to my eye... Please note - it's not a drunken tear, it's the fullness of emotion! :)))

Alexander, I have a question for you. Do you think your system will make money from random wandering?

bas:
Alexander, I have a question for you. Do you think your system will make money on random wandering?
We don't have any random rambling here in the first place. We have a non-Markovian process with "memory". Besides, in quantum physics it's not common to philosophize about random walks. There is an equation for the probability density function. You just have to solve it and that's it.

Can you answer a specific question without being philosophical?

bas:

Can you answer a specific question without being philosophical?

An example of random rambling is the Wiener process with demolition. We don't have it here. You can only use this model as a first approximation. Is it possible to make money on it? More likely yes than no.

The presence of demolition is no longer random wandering. The question was about the process without demolition. It's hard to talk to you, all right, fuck it)
Reason: