From theory to practice - page 82

Олег avtomat:

The notion has become commonplace, entered mathematical and physical encyclopaedias, reference books and textbooks.

It is a long way from being universally accepted to a valid standard. Deceit is deceit, why you support deception of people, I do not understand. Why lie that there is a standard, it is better to apologize for underthinking.

Vladimir:
There's a long way from common sense to the current standard. A mockery is a mockery, why you support deception of people, I do not understand. Why lie that there is a standard, it is better to apologize for underthinking.

What's the standard? What are you attributing to me???

what kind of nonsense...?

zy

here is the definition of SB from theEncyclopaedic Dictionary of Mathematics. Moscow: Sov.Encyclopedia, 1988. -- 847 с.

also a lie? also an understatement? also an apology???

there are no words...

Броуновское движение - Физическая энциклопедия
  • femto.com.ua
БРОУНОВСКОЕ ДВИЖЕНИЕ (брауновское движение) - беспорядочное движение малых частиц, взвешенных в жидкости или газе, происходящее под действием ударов молекул окружающей среды. Исследовано в 1827 P. Броуном (Браун; R. Brown), к-рый наблюдал в микроскоп движение цветочной пыльцы, взвешенной в воде. Наблюдаемые частицы (броуновские) размером ~1 мкм...

Roman Shiredchenko:
Take a look at the standard branch below.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/193378
Alexander_K and Oleg Automat! I was reacting to the quoted message . What were you responding to?

Alexander_K2:

I support you, Oleg. Vladimir, a little too much, but I think he is a mathematician, and a very good one, not a physicist.

There is no standard for SB and there cannot be one!

Do you also think that it is a lie?

Alexander_K2:

No, Vladimir, I believe one should not argue over nothing. I'm sitting now, looking at the increments... And if you work not with ticks, but with, for example, OPEN, the algorithm I've outlined above becomes a bit more attractive... The temptation, dammit, to hit the pips... It's like being tempted by the devil... But no - I'm going to die, but I'll still be solving the integro-differential equation and nothing else.

Really? It seemed to me that this

"Alexander_K2:

I support you, Oleg. Vladimir, a little too much, but he, in my opinion, is a mathematician, and a very good one, not a physicist.

There is no standard on SB and there cannot be!"

written exactly by you just three steps up the branch. I must have made a mistake. I apologise, please. It was my eyes that failed me. You will show the standard now, won't you?

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen students!

While I am busy solving the most serious equation of price movement, which you obviously cannot do, check out this algorithm:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page86#comment_6210046

But look at the distribution of OPEN increments, not tick increments. I think there's something there. А?

"It's like predicting tomorrow's weather by looking out your window - you have to have a satellite video stream as a minimum.

So without constant monitoring of the insides of all the big banks, you (like other newbies) will not succeed).

Here are the statistics for some pairs as the price moved from round levels (e.g. eurusd is rounded to two decimal places, usdjpy to one decimal place)

First column - price, second - number of bar D1 from the current zero when the level has been broken through.

Maybe the information will be useful.

The algorithm for collecting information is clumsy, so if there are any errors in the information, please let me know.

Files:

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen students!

While I am busy solving the most serious equation of price movement, which you obviously cannot do, check out this algorithm:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page86#comment_6210046

But look at the distribution of OPEN increments, not tick increments. I think there's something there. А?

There are no students here, and no gentlemen either.

It is customary to back up one's speculations here with evidence.

You, so far, are not even up to the level of a student.

Евгений:

Here are the statistics for some pairs as the price moved from round levels (e.g. eurusd is rounded to two decimal places, usdjpy to one decimal place)

First column - price, second - number of bar D1 from the current zero when the level has been broken through.

The information may be useful.

I'll have to write a parser to replace all the spaces with a normal delimiter.

What a problem, why didn't you put a separator with ; or at least ,

???

how to plot a single column now?

I'll have to write a parser to replace all the spaces with a normal delimiter.

Reason: