From theory to practice - page 84

Alexander_K2:

You thought it was that simple, it really is, but it isn't.

Alexander_K2:

I think there is something there, but yes - you have to check and prove it, and I don't have time for that. If anyone is interested, I can send you an Excel file. But I think the meaning of this algorithm is clear.

It is clear that it is a bollinger. Well, send it to me. Let's see how you have implemented it in excel.

Vladimir:

Thank you, Oleg, but I was asking specifically about standards. Tell me what I should do now with the phrase in this link of yours:

Random mechanisms can be different; more often one considers SS generated by summation of independent random variables or Markov chains. There is no precise , generally accepted definition of S. B.

End of quote.

And I was so naively hoping that the people who reported the SB standard meant something specific. That's a shame.

If it is more convenient for you, you are welcome:

Check out the "standard" branch below

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/193378

-----------

Which is what I wrote in the posts below:

"It's a whole branch, it's a pain to find. Is there really a standard defining what "SB" is?"

---

Yes. There is no standard. There are variations.

---

и снова случайное блуждание...
и снова случайное блуждание...
  • www.mql5.com
вот файл....это генератор случайных графиков....причем они совершенно неотличимы от настоящих...

Alexander_K2:
I am posting it for everyone. It's not Bollinger - it's usual combinatorics, "pipsing". I've just placed my favourite subject about stationarity and t2-distribution - it seems to be something. But don't ask for explanations - I really don't have time. I was working with the first column with OPEN price

In the beginning it was rare trades and hours and almost twenty-four hours, but ended up in pips.

Boring, girls. (с)

Vladimir:

Thank you, Oleg, but I was asking specifically about standards. Tell me what I should do now with the phrase in this link of yours:

Random mechanisms can be different; more often one considers SS generated by summation of independent random variables or Markov chains. There is no precise , generally accepted definition of S. B.

End of quote.

And I had so naively hoped that the people who reported the SB standard had something specific in mind. Pity.

:-)

Oleg is right. He gave you a competent link about His Majesties STANDARDS:

https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_mathematics/5137/СЛУЧАЙНОЕ

СЛУЧАЙНОЕ БЛУЖДАНИЕ - это... Что такое СЛУЧАЙНОЕ БЛУЖДАНИЕ?
СЛУЧАЙНОЕ БЛУЖДАНИЕ - это... Что такое СЛУЧАЙНОЕ БЛУЖДАНИЕ?
  • И. М. Виноградов
  • dic.academic.ru
СЛУЧАЙНОЕ БЛУЖДАНИЕ - специального вида случайный процесс, к-рый можно интерпретировать как модель, описывающую перемещение частицы в нек-ром фазовом пространстве под воздействием какого-либо случайного механизма. Фазовым пространством обычно бывает d-мерное евклидово пространство или целочисленная решетка в нем. Случайные механизмы могут быть...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In the beginning it was rare trades and hours and almost twenty-four hours, but ended up in pips.

Boring, girls. (с)

:-) (just kidding)

it looks like virginity here... but not (...girls. (с))

Vladimir:
Alexander_K and Oleg Automat! I was reacting to the quoted message . And what are you responding to?
Answered you on the previous page

Alexander_K2:

No, Yuri, I'm not promoting pipsing yet - I just came across it by chance, there are all sorts of t2 distributions going on there :))). Let whoever is interested check it. I will return to this subject only in case my methodology, about which I have been babbling for a month, suddenly fails to justify itself.

I suppose it won't, because it doesn't fit my physical model of the market. Although, if my model proves to be unsuccessful, I won't be disappointed either.

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) (just kidding)

it looks like virginity here... but not (...girls. (с))

That's a quote - O.Bender.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That's a quote from O.Bender.
I see... :-) I'm about the trade.
Reason: