From theory to practice - page 81

Олег avtomat:

Why can't it work?

It will work. It's not about trading every sneeze.

did you make it? ))
so don't tell me !))

Максим Дмитриев:

Did you get it? ))
so don't tell me!))

Apparently, an explanation is required.

PRNG is a pseudo-random number generator.

And we're talking about a numerical experiment.

Олег avtomat:

Apparently, an explanation is required.

PRNG is a pseudo-random number generator.

And we're talking about a numerical experiment.

So generate a pseudo-random number generator in excel and develop a system to make money on it! ))

Nikolay Demko:

I do not know what it will be, you are the mathematicians and I'm just out for a walk ))

The only thing I know is that PRNG trading will not work, and eventually any strategy on PRNG must go bust.

of course not. you cannot make money on a coin.

the bankruptcy is the law of insolvency

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0_%D0%BE_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0

Максим Дмитриев:

So generate a gpsc in excel. and develop a system to make money from it! ))

i've done it in matcad

Олег avtomat:

I did it in matcad.

proof?

Максим Дмитриев:

evidence?

proof of what?

Максим Дмитриев:

evidence?

and on the other hand, you believe in impossibility unquestioningly, even though there is no such evidence.

Paradox ;)

Олег avtomat:

There is no standard. But do you have to have a standard? Can't you do without a standard?

But "a special kind of random process that can be interpreted as a model" -- as a model is fine. And do all fully working research models have an approved standard?

I don't need a standard myself. I was surprised that someone was talking about its existence. It certainly piqued my interest. It would have been interesting to discuss. What can you do now, if the person gave out misinformation instead of information.

Vladimir:

I don't need the standard myself. I was surprised that someone was talking about its existence. It certainly piqued my interest. It would have been interesting to discuss. What can you do now, if a person has given out misinformation instead of information.

The concept has become commonplace, entered mathematical and physics encyclopaedias, reference books and textbooks.

Reason: